SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by skydance, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 06:16 PM
United States, WA, Woodinville
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Very large lot of RC gear, lots of heli gear.

I bought out a collector who decided to exit the hobby, now I'm in over my head 14 helicopters, 6 cars, 3 planes, 1 motorcycle, 1 sailboat. 6 large bins of parts and supplies and many of the original boxes.

Anyone interested in making me an offer for the entire lot before I start piecing it out? Most of these have never been run (fuel tanks never filled!) as he was into building much more than flying.

Here is a quick video showing most of the gear:
rc gear (1 min 32 sec)
Note: the video is in HD, make sure to change the YouTube settings to see the details.

Excel spreadsheet showing the big items, none of the spare parts are listed as of yet so this list is just a starting point: http://www.eskimo.com/~dan/inventory.xls

I am located in Woodinville, WA, about 10 miles due East of Seattle. A lot deal will require a local pickup, shipping is just not practical on this amount of gear.

I inquired with the Marymoor R/C club about attending their swap meet this weekend, but they said that such a large amount of gear would be "inappropriate", bummer!
skydance is offline Find More Posts by skydance
Last edited by skydance; Jun 21, 2012 at 06:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 21, 2012, 06:21 PM
United States, TX, Waco
Joined Jun 2012
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
let me know if your going to split it all up
Xfox is offline Find More Posts by Xfox
Old Jun 21, 2012, 06:29 PM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xfox View Post
let me know if your going to split it all up
Will do, I doubt anyone will go for the entire lot so I'll likely wind up piecing it out over the next few weeks.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 07:18 PM
Walking with the Lord
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Apr 2012
312 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
PM sent on whole lot
GravyBones is offline Find More Posts by GravyBones
Old Jun 21, 2012, 07:20 PM
Walking with the Lord
United States, OH, Tipp City
Joined Apr 2012
312 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydance View Post
I bought out a collector who decided to exit the hobby, now I'm in over my head 14 helicopters, 6 cars, 3 planes, 1 motorcycle, 1 sailboat. 6 large bins of parts and supplies and many of the original boxes.

Anyone interested in making me an offer for the entire lot before I start piecing it out? Most of these have never been run (fuel tanks never filled!) as he was into building much more than flying.

Here is a quick video showing most of the gear: http://youtu.be/zUQAD3TkqDo Note: the video is in HD, make sure to change the YouTube settings to see the details.

Excel spreadsheet showing the big items, none of the spare parts are listed as of yet so this list is just a starting point: http://www.eskimo.com/~dan/inventory.xls

I am located in Woodinville, WA, about 10 miles due East of Seattle. A lot deal will require a local pickup, shipping is just not practical on this amount of gear.

I inquired with the Marymoor R/C club about attending their swap meet this weekend, but they said that such a large amount of gear would be "inappropriate", bummer!
The Marymoor RC club is not looking out for their members, then.
GravyBones is offline Find More Posts by GravyBones
Old Jun 21, 2012, 08:18 PM
United States, FL, Homosassa
Joined May 2012
24 Posts
Wow what a score!!! I'm interested in a couple of the choppers when you decide to parcel it out.
Thanks, dd
GranDoug is offline Find More Posts by GranDoug
Old Jun 21, 2012, 10:01 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Oct 2010
252 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
if you decide to part out, let me know how much for the Super Decathalon from Parkzone as per excel sheet

thank you,
XstarWake is offline Find More Posts by XstarWake
Old Jun 22, 2012, 02:41 AM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravyBones View Post
The Marymoor RC club is not looking out for their members, then.
Well, I was honest in my email to them, this is a surplus lot via my side business so technically it is a commercial enterprise. I get the feeling that they wanted to keep their swap meet limited to the hobbyist level and not involve businesses.

Their field, their rules! No sour grapes on my part

-D
Old Jun 22, 2012, 02:43 AM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravyBones View Post
PM sent on whole lot
It didn't show up on my account for some reason, I've only had two PM's about this lot and both were about being informed if/when the lot gets parted out.
Old Jun 22, 2012, 02:26 PM
United States, TX, Waco
Joined Jun 2012
17 Posts
im sending a pm on a helicopter
Old Jun 22, 2012, 04:42 PM
Ontario, Canada
Joined Jan 2004
70 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Any engines for sale?
Frank Klenk is offline Find More Posts by Frank Klenk
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:01 AM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Klenk View Post
Any engines for sale?
Yes, though I haven't gotten into the parts bins as of yet, still trying to inventory the complete stuff. Give me a couple of days!
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:23 AM
Flying Wood For Fun
Canada, ON, Harrowsmith
Joined Jan 2012
7,251 Posts
Trader Rating: 125
interested in the sundancer possibly
irun4fundotca is online now Find More Posts by irun4fundotca
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 23, 2012, 12:26 AM
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Ok - parting out the lot

Alright, zero interest in the entire lot so I'm going to start the parting out process.

If you are interested in something PM me, please be specific and reference the inventory list line number if possible. I will reply back with detailed photos and an asking price, we can go from there.

Anyone local to me in the Seattle area? I'm all about saving time and not having to ship as it takes a long time to package these properly. Buying more than one item? You'll get a better deal.

I can take cash, credit cards, PayPal or bitcoins. If you want complete security I can setup a private eBay auction, but there would be a 15% premium added to cover the fees.

100% satisfaction guarantee, I will cheerfully refund any purchase immediately upon return for any reason if you are unsatisfied, just as long as the item is returned to me in the same condition that you received it and it is no more than 15 days after you received it.
Last edited by skydance; Jun 23, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
Old Jun 24, 2012, 02:13 PM
United States, TX, Waco
Joined Jun 2012
17 Posts
the list will not open for me
Closed Thread