Venom VMX450 (2 min 33 sec)
chktm is offline Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: More bike fun
Old Jul 06, 2012, 11:13 PM
Editor, RCCA
Joined Nov 2004
3,196 Posts
chktm: This thread is for the MM450 thread. I think your posts should be going in the VMX450 thread.
Guidoracer is offline Find More Posts by Guidoracer
Old Jul 07, 2012, 11:15 AM
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guidoracer View Post
chktm: This thread is for the MM450 thread. I think your posts should be going in the VMX450 thread.
I agree, this three should be mainly on the mm450. We should really have a seprit thread for videos all together IMO.
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Old Jul 07, 2012, 12:14 PM
PROFESSOR TRUTH JIMMY ICE
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
6,674 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymc View Post
if your talking milestone, its rc track is closed from the announcements ive seen. Your arx video was the first and last of its kind there. http://www.rctech.net/forum/californ...ouncement.html
nooooooooooo!
Akura2 is offline Find More Posts by Akura2
Old Jul 07, 2012, 04:54 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
Once again sorry for the mistake am very new to this like yesterday do you have any patience for newbies
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 07, 2012, 05:14 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011
651 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
Once again sorry for the mistake am very new to this like yesterday do you have any patience for newbies
yes
deen247 is offline Find More Posts by deen247
Old Jul 07, 2012, 07:13 PM
Joined Mar 2012
395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deen247 View Post
yes
Of corse where not here to bash ppl or shew them away just letting you know how things run around here lol, don't take effence we all where new Bs at one point so we know what it's like, if you have a question ask
Rellik is offline Find More Posts by Rellik
Old Jul 07, 2012, 07:31 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
Thanks dean just got a little excited and confused
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 08, 2012, 07:33 AM
MY '75 CZ "FALTA REPLICA" 2010
Waterford, Michigan
Joined May 2006
1,246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
Thanks dean just got a little excited and confused
Hey chktm,

Yup, I did the same as you, I got on here and changed the subject/got accused of hijacking (I didn't know what hijacking a thread meant at the time!< lol) a thread (GPV 1) / and a few other things like mis spelling, etc...lol. But all in all this forum's members are all good guys trying to get this segment of rc accepted and popular enough to have a real niche in the rc racing world. So hang in there cause it looks like you're hooked like the rest of us, and enjoy the ride!
P.S. You ride KTMs? I do.
TopDave is offline Find More Posts by TopDave
Old Jul 08, 2012, 08:13 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,674 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopDave View Post
Hey chktm,

Yup, I did the same as you, I got on here and changed the subject/got accused of hijacking (I didn't know what hijacking a thread meant at the time!< lol) a thread (GPV 1) / and a few other things like mis spelling, etc...lol. But all in all this forum's members are all good guys trying to get this segment of rc accepted and popular enough to have a real niche in the rc racing world. So hang in there cause it looks like you're hooked like the rest of us, and enjoy the ride!
P.S. You ride KTMs? I do.
Thanks TopDave I'll get the hang of things hopefully good to talk to people with the same interest as me. Up till a year ago I hadn't seen an rc bike I only bought the venom because it looks so good wow was I impressed has been a learning year but now this bike goes and looks awesome. Yea I'm old school KTM 250 SX I have two of them but can't race anymore bummer bad accident a few years ago means my knee only bends 45 degrees. Managed to fit a Harley style peg and shift gears with the back of my heel when seated (lucky I like standing ) was slightly awkward to start with but soon adapted just ride for fun now but can't ride as much that's where vinnie and hopefully soon Deegan come in. I've raced rc cars before but they don't compare to the bikes at all. Definitely addictive. Every time I run the bike near the road I often get people stopping and asking where they can get one unfortunately I have to tell them theres no stock but soon the mm450 will be here. Funny none have ever seen an rc bike. I took it along to a buggy meet with my son as well we had a run around and the lhs got a few orders but again no stock. I've got a KTM all painted up and ready to go waiting for my mm450 will post a photo or two when I figure it out.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:13 PM
Joined Jun 2012
11 Posts
I have been out of the motorcycle loop for a while, But this got me itching for two wheels again! It was a blast to pilot the mm450 around Hot Rods! The layout is challenging for the bike, but as Lito said, the new off road track, that I hope will be in by the new year, should be perfect for this awesome off roader!!!! Thanks again Lito for the wheel time It was the most fun I've had on our track ever! This will be a huge hit with two wheel community, and should bring a lot of newcomers two the two wheel side of the hobby.
HOTRODLOCAL is offline Find More Posts by HOTRODLOCAL
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:25 PM
Joined Jun 2012
11 Posts
It is more than race worthy!!!!! I can't wait to see ten of these bad boys doing battle!
Old Jul 08, 2012, 02:28 PM
Joined Jun 2012
11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akura2 View Post
nooooooooooo!
been closed, check out glen helen rc
Old Jul 08, 2012, 03:25 PM
UK, Brentwood, Brentwood
Joined Feb 2011