SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 25, 2012, 01:26 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Raleigh, NC, USA
Joined Sep 2004
2,432 Posts
To add a team name or any other change, either send me an e-mail, or submit another registration and I will see it and merge them. Others might see it too though before I merge the two entries.
olgol is offline Find More Posts by olgol
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: DLG assembly service
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 25, 2012, 01:54 PM
Aurora Builder
United States, MD, Lusby
Joined Nov 2003
3,504 Posts
This is a great event and something I wouldn't miss for pretty much anything...

Of course, one of my best friends elected to get married that weekend so I'll only be at the field on the Friday before the contest at best
samc99us is online now Find More Posts by samc99us
Old Jun 25, 2012, 04:41 PM
Thermal Sniffer
Clayton NC
Joined Jun 2005
426 Posts
On the List! Maybe I can make the CASA contest also. I haven't been as active as I would have liked to this year. But I have been flying around home some. Sam, It won't be the same with out you. Tell you friend to move the date. Flying is more fun.
Brady Baggs is online now Find More Posts by Brady Baggs
Old Jun 25, 2012, 04:52 PM
Aurora Builder
United States, MD, Lusby
Joined Nov 2003
3,504 Posts
Friend is a fellow DLG flyer (Tim C., ya'll have met before). Moving the date isn't an option , I'll just have to fly at the beach instead. Definitely bummed to miss out on Big Dirty Round 2.
samc99us is online now Find More Posts by samc99us
Old Jul 04, 2012, 10:54 PM
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Sep 2003
192 Posts
friday

what time is the funfly or what is the schedule for Friday?
Pinhead159 is offline Find More Posts by Pinhead159
Old Jul 04, 2012, 11:06 PM
Wilson, NC
Joined Jun 2006
729 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhead159 View Post
what time is the funfly or what is the schedule for Friday?
There is no developed time line for Fri, yet. Flying is always very informal on Fri. Anything organized would probably be in the afternoon to allow for the most folks to have arrived.

Dick
DProseus is online now Find More Posts by DProseus
Old Jul 13, 2012, 04:53 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Raleigh, NC, USA
Joined Sep 2004
2,432 Posts
We are at 26 registered pilots now: http://olgol.com/ECHLGF/pilots.html
Which is great. But we have a long way to go to match our previous attendance levels. Please show us your support and register for the contest early. With most of the season behind us by that time, it is your last chance to enjoy a big friendly but competitive event, and smack talk about who's got the best team going.

BTW, Bruce, what's up with your team name? I kinda thought you'd want to continue the tradition and join me and Frank on the "Flying Donkeys" team.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 13, 2012, 05:16 PM
Germantown, Maryland
Joined Apr 2004
4,513 Posts
I just signed up. I sent the registration fee via paypal. I forgot to note that it was for teh ECHLGF. Don't get all excited and spend it, Oleg. It's not really for you personally.

I'd like to join Bruce's team. Maybe with Reto as a third pilot. It's no fun making up teams when you have no chance to beat Oleg and Company. How about it Bruce and Reto? You want to try and gang up to beat the Oleg and Frank machine?
Phil Barnes is online now Find More Posts by Phil Barnes
Old Jul 14, 2012, 01:43 AM
Oleg Golovidov
Raleigh, NC, USA
Joined Sep 2004
2,432 Posts
Too late. I did not visit RCgroups until now, and I already spent the $50 gift from you Phil Bring your entry fee to the field Just kidding.

So Phil and Reto are "bruce's boys" then, huh?
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 14, 2012, 02:10 AM
United States, MD, Baltimore
Joined Feb 2007
724 Posts
Jim! Who is our third? 6th at bruce 1st at Wilson! Watch out dess crew md is going to represent.
austinhlg is online now Find More Posts by austinhlg
Old Jul 14, 2012, 08:32 AM
F3B and F3K
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Mar 2009
1,635 Posts
Don't worry Phil. We can make a team if you want. Add lil Ashinsky to it and we should be competitive.

Reto
RetoF3X is offline Find More Posts by RetoF3X
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by RetoF3X; Jul 14, 2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 10:38 AM
M Seid
Solana Beach, Ca
Joined Sep 2006
3,102 Posts
Donnie, Hugh, Paul....calling you to team douche....maybe donkey douche is a good name. Then again, maybe not.
M Seid is offline Find More Posts by M Seid
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 31, 2012, 03:37 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Raleigh, NC, USA
Joined Sep 2004
2,432 Posts
We are stuck at 27 pilots... I know that pilots are busy either flying in or watching other big contests (NATs, F3J Worlds). But we want you to remember about our friendly end-of-season-F3K-Tour-and-ESL event and ask you to show your support and register early! You can pay the entry fee at the field, so it does not cost you anything to register now. Of course we hope that you actually plan to show up!

http://olgol.com/ECHLGF/pilots.html

Do not forget to specify your team name. Recall that teams are only for scoring purposes and bragging rights. There will not be team protection. You can specify your team name even during the event. If you are already registered and need to make a change in your registration, send me an e-mail.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 31, 2012, 04:09 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Raleigh, NC, USA
Joined Sep 2004
2,432 Posts
some good memories from last year...

look through Frank's excellent pictures to get yourself in a contest flying mood
(http://dynamicfotos.smugmug.com/Disc...17&k=PMJhtKZ):

team (donkey) douche member, with old equipment:

if you feel like browsing through last year's pics and re-living some of the experiences, there are a bunch of links to RCG posts with pics here:
http://olgol.com/ECHLGF-2011/pictures.html

--
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 31, 2012, 08:42 PM
Kyle Clayton
United States, VA, Dinwiddie
Joined Feb 2008
2,430 Posts
I would like to take a moment to remind everyone what a monumental anniversary this contest will mark. This will be the one year mark for DLG superstar Phil Barnes taking on the now infamous alias of "Big Dirty". Need I say more...

Come on out, you might be there to take part in a bit of DLG history. And see just what makes Phil so big. And dirty.
Wave Glider is offline Find More Posts by Wave Glider
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Helios and XXLite DLG