HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 20, 2012, 01:10 PM
United States, IL, Geneseo
Joined Jun 2012
25 Posts
Discussion
Problem Flashing Hk Board for Tricopter

Hello rc groups,

I am building my first multi rotor and I am almost finished my tricopter and got to the point that I need to flash my hk v2.1 board. I am using a mac and downloaded the last stable version of kk mulicopter flash tool. I am using the usb asp to connect my computer to my board. When I try to flash my board it give me a error.

could not find USB device

Error during setting the fuses.
Flashing of firmware aborted.

I had check to make sure I had the 6 pin connector the right way with the notch point to the vertical gyro. When I plug in the usb the hk board does flash a red led once and no lights are on the usb aps. I also have tried plugging in a esu for external power and downloading different versions of the flash tool still no luck.

Could it be possible to my usb asp is bad? Any other ideas or suggestions are welcome.

Thanks
Timmerflyer
timmerflyer is offline Find More Posts by timmerflyer
to remove ads between posts