It was not on when I took off
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2012, 10:57 PM
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,474 Posts
We all know the ACC worked from take off with AL on...even the first version on ACCmod.
Go outside and fly some FFF circuits with yaw inputs, come back and level off and then pop AL on and see what is does?

I want to see that
Eastcoast78 is online now Find More Posts by Eastcoast78
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 05, 2012, 11:02 PM
Custom quad builder
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast78 View Post
We all know the ACC worked from take off with AL on...even the first version on ACCmod.
Go outside and fly some FFF circuits with yaw inputs, come back and level off and then pop AL on and see what is does?

I want to see that
If it will make you happy I will do just that tomorrow
Old Oct 06, 2012, 12:03 AM
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,474 Posts
awesome, i haven't seen much flying with the new updated acc mod.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 06, 2012, 12:18 AM
Custom quad builder
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
This is the Armattan 339 with the kk2.0

http://youtu.be/8yhCuJiPTXM
Did you see this AL was on
Old Oct 06, 2012, 12:37 AM
Dixie Normious
Can A da....Ehh!!
Joined May 2010
5,474 Posts
yea i seen it, but there was not one banking turn, just straight out and straight back! your angles were pretty tame. The issue was when you would bank in a circuit with yaw, the next time you would turn AL on, it would lock up. Like in my video. i know your kinda in a closed space. maybe get it out in a open area and open the flight envelope more.

My arms are in transit now, so i want to test the new acc mod 1.2 S2 and the org 1.2
and compare it to how it was.

With the 1.2 S2 acc mod, does adjusting your P and I in AL menu act like the stock firmware 1.0 that used to come with the 2.0?
i.e high numbers give you more control while in AL. I really liked that. I had mine set to 10 and still had a bit of control to slow everything down, great for the camera

I haven't powered up my new board yet seems they come with v1.2 now?
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Eastcoast78; Oct 06, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 12:40 AM
Custom quad builder
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
That's the one I'm using not his first mod
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:27 AM
United States, CA, Hayward
Joined Oct 2010
2,252 Posts
Vtail

Quote:
I have been working on this all day just about ready to put my kk on itAttachment 5209173
Wow man that's very cool ! Please update us on how it goes !
CO2X2010 is offline Find More Posts by CO2X2010
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Co2x tesla one
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:36 AM
Custom quad builder
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by COCO2010 View Post
Wow man that's very cool ! Please update us on how it goes !
Well I am haveing some problems right now all it wants to do is spin to the left I'm sure it is something simple I worked on the build all day so I called it quits for the night
Old Oct 06, 2012, 03:52 AM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Aberdeen
Joined Mar 2010
785 Posts
Hi Lazy Zero,maybe you could put Steveis downloads on your site,as the repair one may well help many people repair broken KK2's,your's,Marty.
NEAGRON is online now Find More Posts by NEAGRON
Old Oct 06, 2012, 04:38 AM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Nov 2011
949 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEAGRON View Post
Hi Lazy Zero,maybe you could put Steveis downloads on your site,as the repair one may well help many people repair broken KK2's,your's,Marty.
I see problems with that, the more firmwares that LazyZero adds to the flash tool, the more confusion it creates, and the more questions confused users will have in this thread.

Steveis has a nice blog page with his versions right here on these forums.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=367321

The real problem is that kapteinkuk seems to have disappeared from this thread, so the first page is not being updated with useful info like these alternate firmwares. I see the last time the first page had an update was way back on August 14th. A lot has happened since then.
Erknie is offline Find More Posts by Erknie
Last edited by Erknie; Oct 06, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:59 AM
Too Many Thread Subscriptions
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Jul 2012
2,175 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erknie View Post

The real problem is that kapteinkuk seems to have disappeared from this thread, so the first page is not being updated with useful info like these alternate firmwares. I see the last time the first page had an update was way back on August 14th. A lot has happened since then.
I guess he's gone back to his assembly world but really, where did he go? Someone should call him to see if he's alright.
TheFernMan is offline Find More Posts by TheFernMan
Old Oct 06, 2012, 07:11 AM
United States, IL
Joined Sep 2012
106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast78 View Post
Hopefully thats the issue and ya get er in da air momo..i was just about to say your props are colored/orentated wrong! green/black up front?
I mean if nylon mounts can make her flip, surely having the wrong colors props oreintated wrong would...ROFL

You may want to put the greens on da back! I used to fly with my colored ones up front, but after flying my buddys palmsized ladybird, there colored props are on the back. Helped big time when i was flying about 75 ft away with it.
most time you looking at the a$$ of the quad and i found it better so i swapped the colored to that back!!
LOL I hope so thats the issue man. I am about to go try it now and see! Yeah the prop colors are my next "fix" once I get this thing in the air. What happened was I mistakenly ordered the wrong colors cos I was so excited lol.
momofx is offline Find More Posts by momofx
Old Oct 06, 2012, 08:11 AM
United States, IL
Joined Sep 2012
106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorhead0207 View Post
I looked at the picture again and it appears that M3 and M4 are backwards. As we can't see what wire hooks to what esc but it looks as if M3 goes to M4 esc.
Quote:
Yes it does I didn't see that last night
One word......

OMFG!

That was it. I woke up early this morning to get something to drink and go back to sleep and here I am still awake and .... excited!! LOL. I was able to get it in the air after fixing the M1-M4 issue. DOH cant believe how something so simple was messed up

Now its just a small issue (I hope) - whenever I get it up, it wants to quickly drift off forward and/or to the right (if I am standing in front of it). I know I need to go read up on tuning the KK2.0... oh and also fly it outside lol.

Oh and I cannot say this enough to everyone who gave their input to my problem but...

THANK YOU GUYS!!!
momofx is offline Find More Posts by momofx
Old Oct 06, 2012, 11:24 AM
Joined Sep 2012
13 Posts
Hi guys, can anyone help with my question?

1. does the P and I LIMIT have to be less than the P and I gain themselves? I cant really tell the difference when i change the limit settings. hope someone can share what the limit does? (i dont quite understand the video when he says it's like travel adjustment)

2. Im using hitec hs55 9 gram servos and i have set my servo filter to 50. what do high and low servo filter values represent? (i could get them to work at 1 - 80++ servo filter values).

Please help thanks!
tim2chia88 is offline Find More Posts by tim2chia88