Old Sep 01, 2012, 10:41 PM
Custom quad builder
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgez View Post
What motors and props are you running?
Turnigy 2822/17 1100kv and and 8inch prop's but I have some 1400 kv motors on the way
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Old Sep 02, 2012, 12:01 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Once again you are making disinformation

Autolevel with mr. Kk firmware, with a properly working quad an kk2.0 bord, and properly calibrated it is works fine
Kk2 autolevel s not state of art, nor ultra fast, nor precise in windy situations ... but it does not cause any problem

People that reported problem did use either an experimental firmware, or had some other issue

Tchuss

E_lm_70
You are one seriously annoying poster, elm, and after this reply I shall ignore your posts because it's really not worth it to have to always correct you because you can't read English.

I did not say that the auto level doesn't work. But this is what you're reading in my posts, replying to, and thus, wasting everyone's time with your gibberish.

The other person did not ask if the auto level works or not. Learn to read for crying out loud. He asked if other people had issues with it. The answer to that question is YES. In the earlier version, most people experienced a drifting that could not be corrected and sluggish stick response. KK improved the stick response and added ACC trims to the LCD interface to address these issues in a subsequent firmware release.

So NO, I did not post false information. YES, many people have had issues with the auto level function (you'd know if you were able to read...), and YES, KK did make some improvements to the auto level in the recent firmware.

I am so done with you. PFFT!

And by the way, "Disinformation" is not even a word!!!

Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 02, 2012, 12:40 AM
Czech Republic, South Moravian Region, Brno
Joined Aug 2012
135 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Very good ... now we know the reason of your problem

I meand under not behind my fault in word choosing
janekx is offline Find More Posts by janekx
Old Sep 02, 2012, 01:32 AM
United States, WA, Olympia
Joined Jan 2004
454 Posts
@bobpine - Don't let him push your buttons; he loves trolling... you're only encouraging him. And unfortunately, disinformation is indeed a word.
pbmax is offline Find More Posts by pbmax
Old Sep 02, 2012, 01:40 AM
Custom quad builder
United States, TX, Spring
Joined Apr 2012
2,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
@bobpine - Don't let him push your buttons; he loves trolling... you're only encouraging him. And unfortunately, disinformation is indeed a word.
That's the word i been looking for TROLLING
tech69x is offline Find More Posts by tech69x
Old Sep 02, 2012, 03:28 AM
Australia, NSW, Caringbah
Joined Aug 2012
5 Posts
Quad with yaw problems

Hi

Im new to the quadcopter game and have just recently bought a HK KK2.0 FC pluged it in followed all the settings that is at the start of this thread, the elevator, aileron works fine but not getting any rudder. When i use the rudder stick it just wants to climb and not turn around. if anyone knows what the problem is and can help me out it will be much appreicated.

Thanks
Fordy
Fordy1980 is offline Find More Posts by Fordy1980
Old Sep 02, 2012, 04:26 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
@bobpine - Don't let him push your buttons; he loves trolling...
Wise words.

Quote:
And unfortunately, disinformation is indeed a word.
I'll be darned. I just looked it up. Geez... I thought he meant I was posting false information, but turns out that word means "deliberately" posting false information to mislead. Wow... That dude is accusing me of intentionally misleading people with false information while knowing full well that the information is false. Wow... That definitely was my last reply to him. Waste of time.

Quote:
Hi

Im new to the quadcopter game and have just recently bought a HK KK2.0 FC pluged it in followed all the settings that is at the start of this thread, the elevator, aileron works fine but not getting any rudder. When i use the rudder stick it just wants to climb and not turn around. if anyone knows what the problem is and can help me out it will be much appreicated.

Thanks
Fordy
Hi Fordy,

Go into the settings on the LCD and test the channels... I can't remember the name of this setting, but it allows you to move your sticks to test and make sure everything is connected right. If all seems connected well, then post again and we'll try to help you.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 02, 2012, 04:28 AM
Czech Republic, South Moravian Region, Brno
Joined Aug 2012
135 Posts
Go to reciever test on kk and look for chanels and try how it shows directions and channels asigment
janekx is offline Find More Posts by janekx
Old Sep 02, 2012, 05:37 AM
Joined Sep 2010
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
That's the word i been looking for TROLLING
And lucky for all of us, that's precisely what the "Ignore List" feature in RCGroups is for. It hides the posts from people you consider Trolls so you don't have to even skip over them
Greebo is offline Find More Posts by Greebo
Old Sep 02, 2012, 05:37 AM
Australia, NSW, Caringbah
Joined Aug 2012
5 Posts
Hi
Chris

I went into the reciever test and when move the sticks it shows up on the LCD screen. Would have any thing to do with the P & I gains and limits? Also I have been reading about a firmware update will be necessary to do the update?

Thank you for your assistance.
Fordy1980 is offline Find More Posts by Fordy1980
Old Sep 02, 2012, 06:48 AM
In progress...
Estonia, Tartu County, Tartu
Joined Jul 2012
214 Posts
I am having a problem with KK2 on my octocopter. I was using KK2 stock "Octocopter + config" software on it at it flew prefect, just prefect. Today I decided to update to V1.2 and now I am having a problem - Yaw left works perfect but Yaw right - almost no response. Did the firmware update change the stock settings of yaw?
Skewp is offline Find More Posts by Skewp
Old Sep 02, 2012, 07:06 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy1980 View Post
Hi
Chris

I went into the reciever test and when move the sticks it shows up on the LCD screen. Would have any thing to do with the P & I gains and limits? Also I have been reading about a firmware update will be necessary to do the update?

Thank you for your assistance.

So rudder, ailerons, elevator and throttle seems OK when you test in receiver test settings?

Are you sure you loaded the right motor layout? Double check that first, and reload the proper configuration just to be sure. Make sure all your motors are spinning in the right direction as per the motors layout you selected, and make sure each motor has the right prop. If that doesn't help, go to the first post in this thread and follow the instructions for PI tuning (Which you should do anyways). Make sure to also go into "sensor calibration" and calibrate your sensors.

After you do that, if you still have issues, post your settings; PI settings and mixing editor settings, and we'll see if we can spot something that isn't right.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 02, 2012, 07:09 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,752 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skewp View Post
I am having a problem with KK2 on my octocopter. I was using KK2 stock "Octocopter + config" software on it at it flew prefect, just prefect. Today I decided to update to V1.2 and now I am having a problem - Yaw left works perfect but Yaw right - almost no response. Did the firmware update change the stock settings of yaw?
Did you reload your motor layout? I updated one of my KK2 and it went from a Xcopter config to a +copter config after I flashed the new firmware. I also lost all my PI settings, stick scaling settings, misc settings etc. In other words, the board was back to stock settings. Had to reload the motors layout and reprogram my settings and then it flew fine again.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 02, 2012, 07:23 AM
In progress...
Estonia, Tartu County, Tartu
Joined Jul 2012
214 Posts
I was using "Octocopter + config" stock settings, I made no changes. After updating to V1.2 and using the "Octocopter + config" stock settings I get almost no yaw right response somehow.
Skewp is offline Find More Posts by Skewp