SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 09, 2003, 07:23 PM
Smooth Air
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Joined Apr 2003
1,500 Posts
For the Solite Challenged Post Compiled

Going back to my post earlier today (http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...87#post1476787) , I decided to get constructive
and compile the original thread by Martin Hunter For the Solite Challenged on SmoothAir

This thread helped me GREATLY and is a great reference for anyone who wishes to attempt their first covering job. Once again, I must say, working with Solite was a breeze.

You can get the compiled posts here.

I hope to add more contributers to this, and SmoothAir does plan on adding more helpful articles.

Thanks guys!
Geof.
www.smoothair.rchomepage.com
Morb is offline Find More Posts by Morb
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2003, 01:01 PM
Smooth Air
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Joined Apr 2003
1,500 Posts
Tres Wright has allowed a reprinting of his material on Flaming Planes with Solite within' the For the Solite Challenged thread on Smooth Air.

You can view it here

Thanks!

Geof.
www.smoothair.rchomepage.com
Morb is offline Find More Posts by Morb