SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 09, 2001, 11:37 AM
USA, IN, Fort Wayne
Joined Dec 1996
701 Posts
Need In-Flight Video TX/RX

Hi, Guys:

I am currently pulling together a project to build a show plane for this coming year's meets (Mid-Am, NEAT, etc). As part of the project, I have need of a TX/RX set that will transmit video data line of sight in the same range envelope as our control radio gear. HAM license status is not an issue.

There will be an independent 12-14V power supply on board the aircraft specifically for the entire video system. Ideally, the TX/RX should be either two channel (2 separate video sources) or should be switchable between the two sources in flight.

I am interested in any help I can get. I browsed the search function on the group, but there seems to be a lot of background noise of smaller, lower range systems.

Regards,

Darwin
Darwin is offline Find More Posts by Darwin
to remove ads between posts