HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Gimpdiggity, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 03:11 PM
Valiant Poultry
United States, MI, Jackson
Joined Apr 2012
753 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
Very Lightly Used ECX Smash 1/18th Monster Truck...

Hi everyone.

Up for sale here is my ECX Smash monster truck.

It's a stock Smash that has been driven a total of about 15 minutes. I bought it thinking it would be good to run inside the house, but even at 1/18th it's a bit too big for that. As such, it's pretty much just been sitting since I bought it.

Included with the package is the Smash, the radio, the manual, and two 1000mah Gens Ace 2s LiPo packs. Only one is shown in the picture, but there will be two with the sale.

***Note***

You will need to solder your own connectors onto the ESC and the batteries. I use TRX connectors, but I use them backwards...long story...so they are pretty much useless to anyone else.

Now for some details for the sale.

I expect payment via PayPal, no gifting, I pay the fees. I don't have a trader rating here on RCG but if you would like more references I can link you to another website where I do have a good trader rating or to my Ebay profile that has nearly 500 positive feedbacks with 0 negatives.

I ship via USPS or UPS, whichever ends up being the least expensive AND fastest...meaning that I'm not going to ship it parcel post so it only costs $8 but takes four weeks to make it to you.

Now, let's get down to the pricing.

I would like to get $50 shipped for the Smash and the two LiPos.

If you have any questions, please ask. If you would like to make an offer because you think my price is a bit off, by all means do.

You can contact me via PM here on RCG, or for faster response e-mail me at: Gimpdiggity@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jeff
Gimpdiggity is offline Find More Posts by Gimpdiggity
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread