HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 18, 2012, 11:40 AM
Joined Apr 2012
98 Posts
Discussion
F-86 Sabre Great Planes Micro - Parts

Looking for a plastic nose shroud (silver ring) that clips on to the tip of this air plane. Tower only sells it with the fuse., which is on back order. Any one have one or know where to locate one?
pghosh is offline Find More Posts by pghosh
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:26 PM
savannah, GA
Joined Feb 2003
137 Posts
Don't know if it will do you any good, but I have a slightly damaged spare. The part is split at the 5 o'clock position as viewed from the front. All the pieces are intact. The repair is scotch tape, but the part is complete and salvageable. It's yours if you want it.

I also have a spare set of wheels and the little plastic gear mount pads, plus a control horn or two.

Something in my head makes me save useless airplane parts from the trash.
lousyflyer is offline Find More Posts by lousyflyer
Last edited by lousyflyer; Jun 18, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 03:53 PM
Joined Apr 2012
98 Posts
Sounds like you had crash. Thank you for the offer of the damaged spare. It looks about the same as mine except that all the pieces are there. Will take it if it is not a hassel and keep looking around. No need for any other parts.... let me know how much it is for shipping. My email is pghosh1741@aol.com
pghosh is offline Find More Posts by pghosh
Old Jun 18, 2012, 05:43 PM
savannah, GA
Joined Feb 2003
137 Posts
Message sent
Old Jun 19, 2012, 08:16 PM
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousyflyer View Post
Don't know if it will do you any good, but I have a slightly damaged spare. The part is split at the 5 o'clock position as viewed from the front. All the pieces are intact. The repair is scotch tape, but the part is complete and salvageable. It's yours if you want it.

I also have a spare set of wheels and the little plastic gear mount pads, plus a control horn or two.

Something in my head makes me save useless airplane parts from the trash.

I need a nose gear wire and the mounting block..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob
Old Jun 19, 2012, 09:06 PM
savannah, GA
Joined Feb 2003
137 Posts
Message sent, bob
I have basically all the hardware for an F86 because I bought a complete hardware kit when I started crashing my first plane.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 06:59 AM
Heli collector
United States, MI, Livonia
Joined Apr 2009
16,526 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousyflyer View Post
Message sent, bob
I have basically all the hardware for an F86 because I bought a complete hardware kit when I started crashing my first plane.

Just answered it,, Thanks again.. Very kind of you..
livonia bob is offline Find More Posts by livonia bob