HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:34 AM
Joined Jun 2012
1 Posts
Question
Servo Testing Function on Hyperion Emeter

I was looking for a wattmeter to use during motor testing when I stumbled upon the Hyperion Emeter. It is more than I was originally looking for, but the servo testing capability has me interested (repeatable tests would be great). However, before I spend the extra money, I wanted to make sure my understanding of the servo testing function was correct and that it works for all brands of esc's unlike the programming feature which only works with the Titan and Atlas esc's. Can somebody confirm that the servo/esc testing capabilities of the Emeter will work for any brand esc (I'm using a Phoenix 100)?

Thanks in advance!
Flying_Penguin is offline Find More Posts by Flying_Penguin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2012, 11:56 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
South Wales U.K.
Joined Mar 2003
12,451 Posts
I found a thread on it via a search on Hyperion Emeter in thread titles, (plus there were loads of threads in the for sale/wanted forums over the years, strange ?) -

Hyperion Emeter Multifunction Test Tool -- Part I
eflightray is offline Find More Posts by eflightray