HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 17, 2012, 10:37 PM
Joined May 2012
3 Posts
Discussion
Umx Beast 3d problems

Hey guys,

I am new on this site so i don't know if this problem had been posted or not.
I got a beast 3d with the as3x. After a recent crash i broke both of the front wings. While i stipped down the plane i unplugged both ailerons. Installed new wing on the plane and when i plugged back the aileron servo they were working both the same way( supposed to be the opposite), but this is not a problem. After playing with the servos a bit one of them stopped working. SOmetimes it would move one way when i plugged the battery in. And since then it's not mving at all. I tought that the servo died so i bought one. I plugged the new one in and it still doesn't work. But when i reverse the plugs( i plug the right servo in the bottom connection and plug the left one in the upper connection), the lower plug servo would work but the upper plug wouldn't.
Both servos are working on the bottom plug but not on the top plug. The servo is moving about 1% randomly but thats all. Any ideas or suggestions how i could fix or do something with the "higher plug on the board closer to the middle"?
Hope there is a fix for that othervise i migh have to buy a new brick/board!

Thank you!
saby is offline Find More Posts by saby
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2012, 11:00 AM
Savannah, Ga, USA
Joined Feb 2009
469 Posts
Not that familiar with the Beast or the AS3X system but will say if your problem moves to the other servo when you swap the plugs in the receiver, then that should rule out the servo as your cause. Sounds like that channel in the receiver is having trouble. Might contact factory/dealer (think it's Horizon Hobby) to see if it sounds like something they can fix.
Beachcomber is offline Find More Posts by Beachcomber