SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 17, 2012, 08:10 PM
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Apr 2011
5,012 Posts
Discussion
Two Weeks and 15 Flights with a Hobbyzone Super Cub

Two weeks ago I bought a Hobbyzone Super Cub after flying my Hobbyzone Firebird Stratos and Champ for over a month. The Super Cub has been a joy to fly. I can't believe how easy it was to fly from the beginning. I kind of liken it to flying a giant Champ. I have not had any crashes with it and only a couple of rough landings. I have done loops and wingovers with the Super Cub and find it to be stable and a really enjoyable airplane; after 15 flights it still looks new. This plane has given me the confidence to try a 4 channel plane and I have ordered, and expect next week, a new Flyzone Cessna 182 Skylane RTF. Wish me luck.
chucksolo69 is online now Find More Posts by chucksolo69
to remove ads between posts