HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by acetech09, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 05:39 PM
I think I'm inverted. Maybe.
United States, CA, Pacifica
Joined Apr 2012
1,509 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Wanted
Radian/Radian Pro (Incomplete/Stripped/Parts OK)

Can be just an ARF, or BNF. Or any combination of those. I can stick a new motor/prop/spinner in there if I have to. Even if it's just a foam fuse or replacement wing, I can take it.

I ordered some foam for making custom wings in the shape of a radian, since I like how it flies, but there was some problem with shipping, and I'm going to be gone on a string of travel before they arrive. I'm looking for at least some parts of a Radian/Radian pro that I can use as stand-ins.

Thanks.
acetech09 is offline Find More Posts by acetech09
to remove ads between posts