SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Daveyboycfs, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 01:02 PM
Pulled up 1ft too late
Milwaukie, Oregon
Joined Jun 2010
22 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
For Sale
Evolution 58cc gas engine with new KS header parts and new Evolution tuned canister

Up for sale is a used Evolution 58GX gas motor with low run time and new KS SS steel header parts and a new Evolution tuned Canister! I bought the motor used from RC Groups and the project never materialized so it is now time to sell! The KS header parts are 28mm with a 28mm/30mm teflon coupler to match canister. The motor flange has I believe a 30 deg angle. You will need to sweat weld the header parts with silver solder.(Easier than you might think) I am asking $500 or best resonable offer shipped conus for everything! I will sell items separately.Please PM me as I will not be checking this ad often. Paypal only.

Motor only $400 shipped
Evolution can with evo header parts $75 shipped
KS SS header parts $70 shipped
Everything shipped $500

-Dave
Daveyboycfs is offline Find More Posts by Daveyboycfs
to remove ads between posts