HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by reddyrightnow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 01:30 AM
Joined Jun 2009
109 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Kyosho mini z f1 mini electric r/c racing boat & overland toyota land cruiser

Mini Z F1 No.30 Trust electric racing boat and one Overland Toyota Land Cruiser. Still new but listed as used with only one use on each. I only have the box for the Overland Toyota, no box for the boat. Both items are in excellent condition with no marks at all and display beautifully. One flaw to the Overland Toyota is that it will not always work in reverse. It came this way out of the box when I bought it. I have original manuals for both. Lots of fun with these two items but mainly just sat in a glass display case for me. Shipped with delivery confirmation. $250 OBO harris.red42@yahoo.com

Description for KYOSHO MINI Z F1: High-powered performance in the palm of your hand. The new Mini-Z Formula boat packs performance in a package small enough to run in even the smallest bodies of water. Top this with the legendary details in Kyosho scale products, and you are sure to turn heads when you pull out your Mini-Z Formula Boat being pulled by the Overland Toyota.

Fully-assembled pre-painted hull with decals applied
KT-7 Transmitter
Trailer: Battery Charger
6V-130mAh (6V-150mAh for Tamoil) Ni-MH Battery
0 degree Flaps for hull posture adjustment
reddyrightnow is offline Find More Posts by reddyrightnow
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread