HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by glazzies, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 01:44 PM
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
Sold
AS3X Beast 3D and Carbon Cub

I have decided to get into larger planes so selling my most current Micro Planes. They come in their original boxes and have not been flown much, see details below.

Here are pics

Beast 3D w/ AS3X - Only 2 batteries have been run through it. First battery had an awesome crash that caused the damage you see. Second flight was just to make sure my repairs worked so I could sell it. It seems to pull to the left and down a little, but I believe with a little tweaking it can be made to flight like new. I dont know if it was the plane or the battery I was using but the motor cut off sooner than I thought it should but do not have a way to check the power on the battery. I will include 4 batteries for it, 2 of which were recently ordered and at the same charge state as when they were shipped to me. No charger is included. Looking for $100 obo.

Carbon Cub w/ AS3X - I have probably run about 5 batteries through it. Only 1 small crash that broke the prop shaft adapter, so it has a new prop shaft adapter, spinner (I have 2 extras I will include) and prop. It still flies great, but the reason I crashed is that I lost up elevator for some reason for a moment. Not sure if it was just a 1 time thing, if the control rods got stuck on something or if the servo is having a problem. Did not repeat itself when I tested after putting on the new prop, but wanted to make sure you were aware. This will come with the charger pictured and 4 batteries. 2 have never been used and are in the same charge state as I got them in. I am looking for $130 obo.

Will also consider a trade for a really good Lipo charger that will charge 2200mah 3s Lipos (and have room to grow should I go bigger). I am looking at getting into the 1100mm Durafly warbirds.

Any serious offers will be considered. I also have a for sale thread in the Cars section with a couple Nitro cars and parts (RC18t parts sold).
glazzies is offline Find More Posts by glazzies
Last edited by glazzies; Jun 16, 2012 at 02:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 16, 2012, 02:32 PM
United States, NM, Santa Fe
Joined Aug 2011
411 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
pm sent for beast
flyrtim is offline Find More Posts by flyrtim
Old Jun 16, 2012, 04:56 PM
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Replied to both PMs. Carbon Cub most likely sold but will consider any offers through Monday when I can check shipping costs at work.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 04:40 PM
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Taking offers through noon tomorrow. If no better offers will take what has been offered.

Thanks
Old Jun 18, 2012, 09:38 AM
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Mar 2004
134 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
PM sent on Beast
bigbookfrank is offline Find More Posts by bigbookfrank
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 18, 2012, 11:47 AM
Joined Feb 2012
67 Posts
Offers sent via previous PMs accepted. Both planes sold pending payment. Will advise if either deal falls through.
Thanks
Closed Thread