SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 08:35 AM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 187
Sold
KOOL TIES-Help you cope with the heat at the Flying Field!!!

It's Getting too Hot to Fly all ready! Extend your season with CJ's Kool Ties (My Wife's Project)-Just toss one in your cooler with a little water and ice on the way to the flying field & it'll be ready to keep your cool when you get there!

This ties around your neck and KOOLS the blood going to your brain! It is amazing how well this works. Ours have lasted 5 years so far!

These Miracle Crystals expand to 25 times their size and you just tie it around your neck or forehead and it will cool you for hours!

Just roll it over when it "Loses its' Cool" - Works by evaporation and ice water!

We are the only ones with Aircraft Print! Located at the top of the Picture of Kool Ties!!!

Colors include: Aircraft print, Red,White & Blue American Flag print & Brown Military Camo print.

Please indicate what colors & print you want when you order.

Kool ties are only $3.99 Each with $1.00 mailing per tie. Discount for 5 or more Kools ties ordered at the same time of $2.00 off the total order.

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of your order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.
my pay Pal Account is under uncgeorge@comcast.net.

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Last edited by unclegeorge; Jun 16, 2012 at 09:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread