Old Aug 05, 2012, 06:57 PM
Threadliest Catch
United States, MO, St. Robert
Joined Jun 2012
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1111Mavrick View Post
Great build video Sooby22

I just ordered mine tonight from Canada.... great price.... cant wait to get it....
hummm... i wonder how long it will take to get to British Columbia.....
Thanks man, I appreciate the compliments. I absolutely love this airplane and it was a little easier to fly than I thought. It does have a tendency to drop like a rock due to the top front wing losing lift. Just be careful. I have been told that it happens a lot with the biplanes. You will need to balance the prop and also program the ESC so it will run right. That is easy though. There is a video on the Nitroplanes website that shows how to do it. Also on their youtube channel. I have a link to it on my featured portion of my channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/soobywade?feature=mhee
Sooby22 is offline Find More Posts by Sooby22
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2012, 06:59 PM
Threadliest Catch
United States, MO, St. Robert
Joined Jun 2012
51 Posts
Calibrating a Dynam Transmitter to an ESC (6 min 0 sec)
Sooby22 is offline Find More Posts by Sooby22
Old Aug 16, 2012, 03:25 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
353 Posts
I've placed a few orders with NP. Everything arrived complete and in working order usually within 4 days. I did have a shipping problem on One order and it was resolved reasonably quick. I picked up Three planes for a good price and free shipping last year during their Black Friday sale. At least posting on their thread seems civilized compared to HK.
valanti256 is offline Find More Posts by valanti256
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 29, 2012, 03:22 PM
United States, FL, Hollywood
Joined Aug 2010
1,479 Posts
I have had no issues with Nitroplanes due to no products being damaged when they arrive. I have learned however to google and learn from others about how the product I am interested in arrives in the mail. The CMP L-39/L-59 and Bae Hawk are items I will never buy again due to the ridiculous packaging from CMP. Fortunately my damaged BAE Hawk was replaced by ScaleFlying.com, where I bought it from. So I learned from then on to make my buying decisions center around how the item is packaged, among other things, and I will have less of a chance of being disappointed, even though I know some items can also be damaged from the factory.
urrl is offline Find More Posts by urrl
Old Oct 30, 2012, 08:06 AM
I want to go flying!
Joined May 2010
414 Posts
Good. Recent;y bought a big ARF from them, shipped quickly, no damage.
BE77 Pilot is offline Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 31, 2012, 05:25 PM
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Jun 2012
307 Posts
I have ordered from just about all their sites, nitroplanes, xheli, hobbypartz,raidentech. I have had almost all good experiences in the 8+ years I've ordered from them and only had one plane out of five show up damaged and they were fairly quick about replacing it after it was sent back at my expense. All planes have been kits 2 .60 glow arfs and 3 foam edfs(2 kits and one pnf) the pnf plane was grossly underpowered and I had to add an additional servo extention to be able to use elevons when the wings were folded back. Customer service is hit or miss, today I got someone rather quickly when I received an email saying the batteries I ordered are backordered 3-4 weeks which the nitroplanes site showed they were in stock. I was able to get the order changed to a different brand battery but now only have one coming instead of two because they wouldn't eat the 42 cent difference between the batteries. Nothing wrong with that, just not how I would've handled it if I were them. We'll see how quickly my order arrives, usually it arrives in a reasonable amount of time.

Edit: The batteries the first customer support person told me were in stock are not actually in stock, so no batteries from my order from them.
Nin3rsAllDay is offline Find More Posts by Nin3rsAllDay
Last edited by Nin3rsAllDay; Oct 31, 2012 at 06:53 PM.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:33 PM
Joined Feb 2010
16 Posts
I've ordered many planes from NP. Almost the entire 800mm warbird collection from AirField, several 1400mm birds and my last plane was the Dynam Devil Bi-plane. It has to be one of my favorite planes. Dynam has really stepped up to the plate in putting together some very nice kits.

All but one plane arrived undamaged, and the one that was hurt, was taken care of very quickly. Awkward process, "send us pictures of everything", but it makes returns a breeze. My latest issue, and it was my fault, was a stripped nose gear linkage. I called and try to order one, and they said they are sending me one. Got the tracking number on it yesterday, so we'll see when it gets here.

All in all, I wont hesitate to order from them in the future, and have been very happy with their service.

Chris
Cadsbury is offline Find More Posts by Cadsbury