SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Broose27, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 05:06 PM
Late starter
Swan Hill, Victoria
Joined Jan 2010
171 Posts
Discussion
Even more projects!

After spreading my TWM Mach II Sky Raider along a runway some months ago, I've really missed the little thing. Bought secondhand on eBay, it was my first nitro experience, it was the catalyst to go out and accumulate more.

Now with 6 flying nitro models, and the Sea Fury build underwater, I researched into getting another Mach II. finally found a supplier, and through the emails and phone conversations that followed, I discovered the 40-size T-34 Mentor. Having a small 800mm Skyartec version, I really like this plane - everyone seems to have a Trojan in their hangar, but the T-34 is my preference over the T-28.

So, ordered one for a very reasonable price and even scored a $20 delivery from suburban Melbourne to Swan Hill, paid for Friday, arriving at my house Monday.

This means some juggling of receivers and engines, and more brackets to be mounted on the shed wall...

Next job is to check out rcgroups for build logs, so today's windy forecast doesn't worry me that much now..
Broose27 is offline Find More Posts by Broose27
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Seagull Westland Lysander ARF
to remove ads between posts