SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by MAP123, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:03 PM
AMA 964040
USA, MA, Worcester
Joined Oct 2008
220 Posts
Rant
I guess I spoke too soon.

OK, so I have the same problem with my left flaperon servo. The weather is perfect today for flying, too. What can I say, but !

Luckily, I have my 42" Blue Baby here to fly. I also have my UM Stryker as well, but I can't get that thing to fly for either. I don't know what the problem is. I have it balanced where they suggest, which for Parkzone tends to be on the nose-heavy side, but I just can't get it to be stable. Maybe I just don't know how to fly it yet. I don't know. I had it flying well before at my brother's place, but I only had one battery pack for it then, so I didn't get a lot of stick time on it to really feel comfortable wth it.

OK, rant over. I guess I have an electrical problem to track down.
MAP123 is offline Find More Posts by MAP123
to remove ads between posts