Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 14, 2012, 10:30 PM
Joined May 2012
34 Posts
Discussion
Futaba T8J and Flymentor

Recently changed TX and receivers on one of my 450's with Flymentor installed.
With the other TX /RX it worked flawlessly.

Now with the Futaba T8J the flymentor displays glitching on the elevator servo, aileron and pitch are sluggish.

I know it's not the Futaba TX RX since they have been tested with my other birds, and BTW the T8J is VERY good.

This radio does provide for three axis support (FBL) and I've dialed it down to zero on the ail and elev. with no luck. The swash is set at H-1, same as normal, 90 degree or one servo swash. They're all the same thing (no mix swash, as required for Flymentor to do its own mixing). Servos, motor, battery and ESC are OK. ..................................Pretty sure it's a radio setup issue, the thing is where?

Has anyone else had this problem? Any help will be appreciated.
Felix the kat is offline Find More Posts by Felix the kat
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2012, 10:10 PM
Joined May 2012
34 Posts
Nevermind

Had forgotten how unforgiving Futaba can be to the servos. It was ONE glitchy servo whom tested out fine just two days ago. It was throwing the whole thing out of sync. Replaced the servo and it's OK now.
Felix the kat is offline Find More Posts by Felix the kat