SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 14, 2012, 11:12 PM
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Feb 2012
105 Posts
Discussion
Help me identify this glider

Went to Graves RC here in Orlando to buy a motor replacement for a used Radian Pro that I got, and they had this glider for US$150 bucks RTF. It seems old, with lots of room on the cockpit (before LiPo batteries I assume). Pretty wel built for an entry level guy like myself, strong motor (tested at home, very impressive compared to the Radian Pro), but no idea if it was a good deal or a waste of my hard earned money.

So, can I thermal with this bird or should I go back to my foam?

Thank you in advance for all (if any) serious contribution.
Anatomist is offline Find More Posts by Anatomist
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 15, 2012, 08:16 AM
Czech Rep.
Joined Aug 2006
302 Posts
Looks like a Joly - http://www.reichard.cz/en/models/ele.../joly-de-luxe/
Jan
DingoII is offline Find More Posts by DingoII
Old Jun 15, 2012, 10:29 AM
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Feb 2012
105 Posts
That is correct! It is a Joly de Luxe (the receipt says "used plane similar to european jely", maybe a mispelling).

Anyone with experience with this plane has something to say about it?
Anatomist is offline Find More Posts by Anatomist