Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 14, 2012, 01:26 PM
Jim Sandquist
Joined Jan 2007
37 Posts
Discussion
Great Planes will be on site! What should they bring to Watts?

Like last year we will be on site with plenty of product. The products we bring will be available to any qualified pilot who wants to give them a try. Don't be shy, just stop by the booth and let us know what you would like to put through its paces. We will be posting products that we will be bringing as we get closer to the event. In the mean time, is there something you would like to see us bring for you to look at and fly?
The Sandman is offline Find More Posts by The Sandman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2012, 01:38 PM
Ask me about my FPV addiction
United States, MN, Wayzata
Joined May 2011
104 Posts
I would love to see the SR22 again that was a fantastic aircraft.

Cheers,
Ugrd
Ugrd is offline Find More Posts by Ugrd
Old Jun 14, 2012, 04:41 PM
North Mankato, MN
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Oct 2009
49 Posts
Jim
I would like to see is the new Calypso and the new Acro-Wot
Thanks
Mike
MikeStott is offline Find More Posts by MikeStott
Old Jun 14, 2012, 10:20 PM
Joined Aug 2004
38 Posts
G-44 Widgeon Seaplane
PBY Catalina
Seawind
F-86 Sabre Micro
Piper J-3
guymon is offline Find More Posts by guymon
Old Jun 20, 2012, 11:52 AM
MN WATTS Master
United States, MN, Mankato
Joined Jul 2003
7,359 Posts
Let's see the New Gee Bee racing the Mr Mulligan around the field!
Vintauri is offline Find More Posts by Vintauri
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 20, 2012, 02:56 PM
Stockton, Ca. USA
Joined Apr 2001
9,356 Posts
Everyone who has flown my Gee Bee has loved it. If they have one there be sure to give it a try and the Sensei as well as it is more than just a trainer. Mike H (Born in Minnesota).
Michael Heer is offline Find More Posts by Michael Heer
Old Jun 20, 2012, 03:28 PM
MN WATTS Master
Joined Jul 2003
7,359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Heer View Post
Everyone who has flown my Gee Bee has loved it. If they have one there be sure to give it a try and the Sensei as well as it is more than just a trainer. Mike H (Born in Minnesota).
Hey Mike H! You should come back to MN for a visit.

The Gee Bee is great. I have had one since it came out this year and love it. I also got to fly the Sensei that Chris Sydor of Hobbico had lit up at SEFF. It's a great all around plane plus has that cool bomb drop built in. Maybe it'll make an appearance at WATTS too!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 22, 2012, 04:31 PM
Wherever you go there you are
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Nov 2011
8,286 Posts
7oneWo1f is online now Find More Posts by 7oneWo1f
Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Aug 05, 2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 01:50 AM
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
Just remember, bringing BOTH your wife AND your girlfriend to WATTS is highly inadvisable...

And there is a Dollar Tree in the Mall of America so your significant other can bring you back material for more airframes

------------------------------------

Lunettes Ray Ban Pas Cher
fgjmfopl is offline Find More Posts by fgjmfopl
Old Jun 27, 2012, 04:49 PM
3DHobbyShop Addict
United States, MN, North Mankato
Joined Feb 2011
4,528 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugrd View Post
I would love to see the SR22 again that was a fantastic aircraft.

Cheers,
Ugrd
I will be bringing my SR22 if I can make it. Let me see how you fly and more than likely I will let you give it a shot
Alex Schauer is offline Find More Posts by Alex Schauer
Old Jul 05, 2012, 09:26 AM
United States, WI, Chetek
Joined Jul 2011
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandman View Post
Like last year we will be on site with plenty of product. The products we bring will be available to any qualified pilot who wants to give them a try. Don't be shy, just stop by the booth and let us know what you would like to put through its paces. We will be posting products that we will be bringing as we get closer to the event. In the mean time, is there something you would like to see us bring for you to look at and fly?
Is there going to be deals given at WATTS? What I mean by that is NIB ARFs etc for sale at good prices or will there be coupon codes for "X"% off sorta stuff?

The reason I am asking is I am looking at a Great Planes Revolver and wondering if I should wait to buy it or order one up soon online?

Just curious. Never been to an event like WATTS and don't really know what to expect.
JurassicJet is offline Find More Posts by JurassicJet
Old Jul 05, 2012, 12:21 PM
MN WATTS Master
Joined Jul 2003
7,359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicJet View Post
Is there going to be deals given at WATTS? What I mean by that is NIB ARFs etc for sale at good prices or will there be coupon codes for "X"% off sorta stuff?

The reason I am asking is I am looking at a Great Planes Revolver and wondering if I should wait to buy it or order one up soon online?

Just curious. Never been to an event like WATTS and don't really know what to expect.
There will be a Great Planes dealer on site. I'm sure they will have some deals but it'll be up to them on how great of a deal it would be. It's always great when we can support the dealers that do come as it does cost them extra to load up their inventories and setup on site.

I'm hoping for some deals myself!

Steve
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 06, 2012, 11:42 AM
I fly Army UAVs!
West Saint Paul, MN
Joined Aug 2002
563 Posts
Bring free stuff for Harry!!

Only kidding. All of the new or upcoming micro stuff!! My love of micros is getting bigger and would like to expand my inventory. A try before buy would be nice. Oh any any of your "fast" stuff!

Harry
Kwesdog is offline Find More Posts by Kwesdog
Old Jul 15, 2012, 08:59 AM
Eden Prairie, MN
Joined May 2008
330 Posts
I would like to see more ducted fans with their suggested power systems. The Evader, F-16 and others.
Curtis
Beau0090_99 is offline Find More Posts by Beau0090_99