Joined May 2012
172 Posts
40 views and no one paricipe
essadiq is offline Find More Posts by essadiq
Old Jun 14, 2012, 05:10 PM
Winter Haven FL
Joined Dec 2003
508 Posts
If it balances and you have enough power on the front of it, it should fly.

Seriously though, I dont see anything that would prevent it from flying. It looks a lot like some other designs that have been posted up. It might be more stable if you extend the tail some. Other than that I dont see anything wrong with it. just keep it close due to the small size of it.

Have you ever flow before? If not, I would highly recommend using a proven plan for the first one, then build this one to experiment.
Byrdman is offline Find More Posts by Byrdman
Old Jun 14, 2012, 05:17 PM
Lost but making good time
Joined Nov 2008
1,345 Posts
essadiq,

I'm comparing your specs against my specs...It looks interesting. One thing that sticks out in the angle of incidence of the wing looks like it could cause you some problems. I don't think you need any angle at all with a profile model such as this. If you are worried about lift, you might want to consider a KFwing instead. I like the side view of the fusalage. Check out how Gene Bond used a KF wing on his EPP piper's wing. It both gave the wing strength, added in lift and also allowed the profile fusalage to fit into a slot for more strength.

What material are you going to build it out of...EPP, Depron. What do you think it's weight will come out to be with and without motor, battery and esc/receiver.

Regards,

Hankg
hankg is offline Find More Posts by hankg
Last edited by hankg; Jun 14, 2012 at 06:35 PM.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 05:19 PM
USA
Joined Apr 2007
2,411 Posts
not a pro but i think wing should be same to stab or elev. How thick is foam
space 1 is offline Find More Posts by space 1
Old Jun 14, 2012, 06:56 PM
Joined May 2012
172 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankg View Post
essadiq,

I'm comparing your specs against my specs...It looks interesting. One thing that sticks out in the angle of incidence of the wing looks like it could cause you some problems. I don't think you need any angle at all with a profile model such as this. If you are worried about lift, you might want to consider a KFwing instead. I like the side view of the fusalage. Check out how Gene Bond used a KF wing on his EPP piper's wing. It both gave the wing strength, added in lift and also allowed the profile fusalage to fit into a slot for more strength.

What material are you going to build it out of...EPP, Depron. What do you think it's weight will come out to be with and without motor, battery and esc/receiver.

Regards,

Hankg
THANKS FOR YOU ALL GUYS
i'm so happy to share with me my work
and i'm gonna modify the plan by extending the tail .....and i'm gonna try to build it with the depron ...(and i think to get the angle of incidence in the wings ...zero)
thanks guys for help
essadiq is offline Find More Posts by essadiq