SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by FWAL, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 12:38 PM
Flying without a licence
United Kingdom, Wales, The Mumbles
Joined Dec 2010
612 Posts
Discussion
Hammer time

Oh yes........it's Hammer time.

Yesterday I took delivery of a F3F Hammer from Blejzyk. The quality of the fuse and wings is really good. I just hope it's strong enough to cope with some dodgy landings. It comes complete with two outer sheaves so you can add a motor etc to one and have the other for the slope. The control surfaces are all pre hinged and you have a choice of Vee or Classic tail. I chose the Classic.

I will start the build next week and according to the instructions there's roughly 15 hrs of work to do before the Hammer flies
FWAL is offline Find More Posts by FWAL
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: No software here!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2012, 02:05 PM
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Jun 2011
187 Posts
Looks like a nice airframe. Please post photos of your build.
Rat Brother 1 is offline Find More Posts by Rat Brother 1