HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by sprintr, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 09:49 AM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2007
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Sold
Kindle Fire

I got this from ebay and when i received it the demo mode was stuck on after some checking it became apparent that i had a problem,
ok if the rest of this sounds Greek to you please don't buy it !!!!
after some checking i was able to root it with go launcher and it works fine but the demo mode is still stuck in the background, it needs to have the rom flashed i see where they have ice cream sandwich for it now, and then it can be flashed back to stock if you like with no demo mode. unit is a 9.5 out of ten it would be a ten but it is used 100.00 plus i did all the hard work first
forgot no charger i tried post the pictures but i could not get to them on this computer i will post them later today
sprintr is offline Find More Posts by sprintr
Last edited by sprintr; Jun 14, 2012 at 11:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2012, 02:05 PM
USA, CO, Pueblo
Joined Nov 2009
219 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
You rooted it and then put go launcher on it? Did you use burrito root on it?

I am really interested but would like some pictures before buying.

Also only the store models are in demo mode, was this stolen from a store and then sold on ebay? I would assume that since it has no charger.
tonebone is offline Find More Posts by tonebone
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: A peek into my hobby room
Old Jun 14, 2012, 03:07 PM
USA, IL, Chicago
Joined Aug 2007
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
I am not trying to learn about them I was just playing with it since I had it anyway.
I am sure there are many things that could be done. it's a great little unit that gets overlooked
sprintr is offline Find More Posts by sprintr
Closed Thread