Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 13, 2012, 08:47 PM
Joined Mar 2007
14 Posts
Discussion
MQX crashed - advice needed.

Well I finally did it. I've managed to break something that I can't fix easily on my own. It was getting dark tonight and I took it up for one more flip and lost orientation in the twilight. It was completely inverted and hit the deck rail flush. Two of the plugs snapped off the board completely. I took both of the booms off and the motors still work fine when plugged into the two remaining plugs on the board. My question is, is it possible to buy those little plugs with the pins and what kind of solder would you suggest to get them back in the board?

I'm hoping to not have to buy a new board, but after 3 months of continual abuse I may have finally killed it.

thanks

Jake
jake42 is offline Find More Posts by jake42
to remove ads between posts