Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Sgt Ski, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 08:26 PM
United States, TX, Abilene
Joined May 2012
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
For Sale
Lots of Planes For Sale RTF & ARF

Got to thinking today, and decided it's time to thin out the fleet a little. All the planes listed below are for Local Pickup Only, but I am willing to drive upto 75 miles or so from Abilene TX to meet up. I will also be in North Dallas this weekend for Warbirds Over Texas, and can bring along any of these planes. If you would like more photos, just let me know and I can email you some.

First up is a newly assembled RTF (minus Rx) Model Tech P-47 Thunderbolt "Razorback". I built this from an ARF, but never flew it. It has a Magnum .91 FS in the front, and all Futaba servos. Also has mechanical retracts. Asking $350.

Next is a newly assembled Graupner Extra 300S (Patty Wagstaff) RTF (minus Rx). I built this from an ARF and flew it several times. It flies great with plenty of power, and great aerobatics. An SK .80 is bolted to the front, and has all Futaba servos. Asking $260.

SOLD Next is .40 size trainer plane. I don't know the munfature of this one. I got this in a group lot deal. Comes with all Futaba servos, and an OS .40 LA engine. The engine has some JB Weld around the needle valve assembly, but doesn't affect the performance. I just finished recovering this plane in the scheme pictured as well. Asking $125.

Last is a Dave Patrick Models Ultimate 1.20 Biplane. This is for the airframe only. This plane is in good condition, but the covering could use some TLC. The cowling has been cut for a large side mounted four stroke. Asking $150.

Sgt Ski is offline Find More Posts by Sgt Ski
Last edited by Sgt Ski; Jun 19, 2012 at 06:32 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2012, 11:51 PM
United States, NV, Pahrump
Joined Nov 2011
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
I believe you trainer plane is a Midwest Aerostar 40. I still have one in my hanger and as far as trainers go, they were one of the best IMHO...
PlaneLoco is offline Find More Posts by PlaneLoco
Old Jun 14, 2012, 06:39 AM
Joined May 2012
17 Posts
Thank You

Thank you very much for the info on the trainer. I really appreciate that. I havent owned a trainer in a long time, so I'm not familiar with all the different ones these days. Thanks Again.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 04:42 AM
Howell N.J
Joined Apr 2001
630 Posts
Trader Rating: 60
planes for sale

Hey Sarge, just wanted to say, Darn Darn Darn I wish I lived closer OH Well!!!!
great deals you are offering on some really nice planes. They look well taken care of, also If you were closer I would grab the trainer plane just because I love the covering job you did, it looks amazing real pro style work. these planes are a steal for the condition they are in, but the trainer really caught my eye for the color and the scheme and the quality of the work.
Good luck with the sale these won't last long.
BTW you should cross post these to the Glow airplanes for sale thread.

Jealous in NJ
Eric G
Eric Giorgiantonio is offline Find More Posts by Eric Giorgiantonio
Old Jun 15, 2012, 07:28 AM
Joined May 2012
17 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, Eric. I really appreciate that. That's real nice of you to post that.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 06:46 PM
Joined Jun 2012
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Mike in Brownwood, Tx

Hi there. My name is Mike and I'm just down the road from you in Brownwood. I just started in RC and am trying to build an old Kadet Mark 2 Trainer. I'm handicapped in that I dont have a left hand, and may have bitten off more than I can chew. I would like some info on the black trainer you posted...wingspan....recommended engine size...& such. I've just recently learned to fly thanks to a very patient friend. I crashed his plane, and am trying to build this one to give to him to replace the one I crashed, but he doesn't know that yet.
Anyway, I'm interested in a plane of my own if it's affordable to someone who works in the ministry. I have a .40 engine and a very old JR Propo Max AM 4 channel transmitter (1992), so I hope to locate a receiver and charger for the transmitter. Any advice or direction you could give a beginner would be muchly appreciated.
Blessings, Mike in Brownwood (misbell54@yahoo.com).

If you'll email me with a phone number, I'll give you a call.
misbell54 is offline Find More Posts by misbell54
Old Jun 16, 2012, 09:39 PM
Joined May 2012
17 Posts
Hi Mike,

That's real nice of you to build up a plane for your buddy like that. I sent you an email with my contact info. I'd be happy to help you out as much as possible. Feel free to give me a call anytime.

Dave
Old Jun 17, 2012, 02:12 PM
Joined May 2012
17 Posts
The trainer is sold...Thanks Mike
Last edited by Sgt Ski; Jun 19, 2012 at 06:32 AM.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 06:33 AM
Joined May 2012
17 Posts
The deal on the Extra 300S fell through. So, it's still up for grabs.

Also, still have the P-47, and the Ultimate. Any takers?