SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 92PathSE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 13, 2012, 08:32 PM
Today's forecast: Summer
United States, GA
Joined Apr 2011
247 Posts
Discussion
DX8 Problem and Solution

I've had flaperons set up on this radio for a UMX Beast since last summer. I didn't notice the problem then, but last week I set it up for an Icon A5. When changing between flap switch positions, the elevator would move a bit, but re-center where it was supposed to.

I thought it was something in the plane. Swapping out the rx with a spare didn't solve the problem. Neither did fooling around with the radio looking for something I messed up.

Then I remembered the email I got from Spektrum a while back announcing a firmware update. Updated the radio. Problem solved.
92PathSE is offline Find More Posts by 92PathSE
to remove ads between posts