HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 12, 2012, 03:44 PM
Joined Jun 2012
7 Posts
Help!
TriCopter with HK Board V2

Hi Everyone,

I've build a TriCopter with the instructions from rcexplorer.se and read most of the Beginners Threads. All Motors and Props are balanced and the HK Board is mounted inside the foam Box, that it was shiped in, from HK.

The first attempt was made using a old Futuba TX, now I've switched to a, still old but already digital Futaba FF-7. I can start the TriCopter and done all the setup for the Pots on the HK board.

Why is it that i have to retrim the TricCopter, after lift of, with the TX ? The triming is changing with every take off. I've already covered the gyros that they don't get direkt sunlight.

Can you give me any advice what to do, to not retrim the Copter after every takeoff ?

Thank you

Sven
Savage27 is offline Find More Posts by Savage27
to remove ads between posts