SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by zmonster97, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 02:12 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined May 2011
3,012 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Sold
Parkzone UM F4U Corsair

For sale is a used Parkzone micro corsair. It is in great condition.

It just has two small cracks.(Shown in pictures) One is where the horizontal stab meets the fuse and one is on the elevator near the end. Both of these cracks have been fixed with glue and tape and do not affect flight performance. They are cosmetic only.

Other than that it is in great condition and flies great.

One of the aileron servos is brand new. The old one wasn't working right so I sent it into Horizon and got a new one back.

It will come in the original box and include the stock battery and charger, and the manual.(BNF) I put on the #29 decals but will include the #86 decals.

I am asking $88 shipped.

I could also add in a transmitter from the micro series to turn it into RTF if you want it. It is not from this plane but is the same transmitter.

I am asking $105 shipped for the RTF.
zmonster97 is offline Find More Posts by zmonster97
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 13, 2012, 09:54 PM
United States, MI, Royal Oak
Joined Nov 2005
1,373 Posts
Trader Rating: 99
Pm sent, I take it the new servo is installed and working properly?
JGuilty13 is online now Find More Posts by JGuilty13
Old Jun 14, 2012, 08:22 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined May 2011
3,012 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Yes, the servo is installed and working correctly.
zmonster97 is offline Find More Posts by zmonster97
Closed Thread