HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by hone1er, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 12, 2012, 11:20 AM
Team Twisted!
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,191 Posts
Idea
Filming 3D Flying

Making a video of a plane doing 3d is a fun thing to do. Going out flying then coming home to edit up some footage and set it to some tunes. Good times. Even if you are just starting out filming your flying will allow you to look at it later and see what things you would like to work on. Also, if you are always filming you might catch something cool or a crash and in the case of crashing you will now have something to help in the process of figuring out what went wrong. Anyways, if you want to follow some of my flights subscribe to my youtube channel. I am working on a few planes and hope to get videos up of the 3dhs 51'' slick, EF 60'' extra EXP and EF 48'' edge very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hone1er/videos

P.S. You can also film scale flying but i only like to watch that footage when i want to go to bed jk
hone1er is offline Find More Posts by hone1er
Last edited by hone1er; Jun 30, 2012 at 02:31 AM.
to remove ads between posts