HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tominator06, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 08:58 PM
Team Hillbilly
United States, MD, Dundalk
Joined Feb 2009
3,492 Posts
Gallery
A few pics of the my 71

These were taken memorial day weekend.
tominator06 is offline Find More Posts by tominator06
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2012, 09:21 PM
TEAM TWISTED
United States, MD, Middle River
Joined Dec 2011
1,039 Posts
Awesome bro! Very nice shots!!!
ROLLING CIRCLE is online now Find More Posts by ROLLING CIRCLE
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 11, 2012, 09:27 PM
Team Hillbilly
Joined Feb 2009
3,492 Posts
Thanks. Are you planning on going to the 3dhs Fly Low In up in Jersey. It looks like it's going to be a great event. I think Alex is still planning on going up for at least Saturday. I wish I could go for the whole event but we will see.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:19 PM
TEAM TWISTED
United States, MD, Middle River
Joined Dec 2011
1,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tominator06 View Post
Thanks. Are you planning on going to the 3dhs Fly Low In up in Jersey. It looks like it's going to be a great event. I think Alex is still planning on going up for at least Saturday. I wish I could go for the whole event but we will see.
Aaron goes to Germany to fly in July right around that time. I haven't really talked to Alex in a while about the event in a while. We camped at our IMAC contest last weekend. I know Aaron would be up for it so, yes, we have a trailer and a tent and yeah we will probably make some or most of it. From Nall, sounded like Jason Russell and Wamsy/JW were coming. Didn't ask Chris about it this weekend. I could shoot him a note...
ROLLING CIRCLE is online now Find More Posts by ROLLING CIRCLE
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:48 PM
Team Hillbilly
Joined Feb 2009
3,492 Posts
I think wamsy is out not cause the guy he was going to ride up with cannot make it. Originally Alex and I were going to go up for a couple days but he said he would probably just go up for Saturday. Man I would love to win the 104 slick with the da 120. What a score that would be. Only thing is getting it back home. LOL Look forward to flying with you guys again.