HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 11, 2012, 01:59 PM
South Africa, WC, Cape Town
Joined Oct 2011
59 Posts
Discussion
DX8 Servo Movement Problem

I just found at that my DX8 has a problem. I am using it in Mode 2. It does the same on 3 planes which is:

When I move the right stick, the ailerons, all the way to the left and then add rudder movement, the aileron servos start moving and jittering. It only does it when the right stick is in the lower left area. As I said it does it on 3 different planes so it is definitely the transmitter.

You can see a video here:
E-Flite Yak54 aileron problem (0 min 50 sec)

Is there anything I can do? I sent a support email to HH. I bought the DX8 in South Africa through their official distributor but I am afraid they will send it for service all the way to the states, which leaves me transmitterless for a way too long time. But I guess it's the only thing I can do?
Riddlers is offline Find More Posts by Riddlers
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2012, 07:33 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,372 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddlers View Post
... As I said it does it on 3 different planes so it is definitely the transmitter. ...
if your sure then have it serviced.
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip