HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Brill 1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 10:38 AM
Artillery! King of Battle!
USA, KS, Scammon
Joined Mar 2002
4,431 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Sold
Lightly Used Blade 450X BNF

I'm putting my lightly used Blade 450X up for sale. I was bitten by the heli bug again and this was an impulse purchase. But the feeling has passed and its time to admit to myself (again) that I'm just a plank flier!

The 450X has very few flights on it, less than 2 dozen. There is some slight rubbing on the motor wear a battery pack was install incorrectly, this wasn't the stock pack.

The airframe has been involved in one slight crash that resulted in a bent spindle shaft. Also do to a brain cramp 2 of the collect servos have been replaced, with the same servos as stock. The 450X has flew since the repairs and flew nicely!

The airframe will ship double boxed in the original packaging and include everything that came with it when new.

I am asking $350 shipped via UPS in CONUSA and prefer PayPal as a payment method.

Take a look at the pix and send me a PM if interested. I can also post pix of the box and included goodies if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Brill

Brill 1 is offline Find More Posts by Brill 1
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 08, 2012, 02:06 AM
United States, OR, Newberg
Joined Aug 2012
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Is this heli still for sale? Thread is old, but hasn't been updated with a sold status, so...?
hempelcx is offline Find More Posts by hempelcx
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread