SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 10, 2012, 12:11 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,092 Posts
Discussion
Jesse and gun control

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...g%20Government)

On June 3rd, Jesse Jackson held a pre-recall election rally for a small gathering of people in Racine, WI. And although he spent some time leading the attendees in the mantra, “June five, we vote, to revive, our democracy,” his central point was a silly and unrelated contention that gun control creates jobs.

seanpcola is online now Find More Posts by seanpcola
Old Jun 10, 2012, 12:17 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
What is it with the left and the lame rhyming chants at protests?

Methink the LSD addled white haired hippies are still dragging around their youth by it's wrinkly hide and 'hey ho' tactics.
MtnGoat is online now Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Jun 10, 2012, 12:19 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post

Methink the LSD addled white haired hippies are still dragging around their youth by it's wrinkly hide and 'hey ho' tactics.
Trance.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 12:27 PM
RC Newb/Gorilla Glue User
United States, OH
Joined Jul 2011
124 Posts
If we ever get to the point where we become blind to race, focus on our common goals/dreams rather than our differences, and come together as one people with the best interests of all at heart...

...Jesse and Al would be out of a job. So they do everything they can to stir the pot and sow the seeds of discontent. Job security for them, but it makes them horrible human beings.
WingNut64 is online now Find More Posts by WingNut64
Old Jun 10, 2012, 12:30 PM
Real Time Recon
smith mt. lake VA.
Joined Jan 2007
8,285 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingNut64 View Post
If we ever get to the point where we become blind to race, focus on our common goals/dreams rather than our differences, and come together as one people with the best interests of all at heart...

...Jesse and Al would be out of a job. So they do everything they can to stir the pot and sow the seeds of discontent. Job security for them, but it makes them horrible human beings.
Firing obama would be a start !
realtimerecon is online now Find More Posts by realtimerecon
Old Jun 10, 2012, 12:35 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,092 Posts
In a "fair" and just world the black community would think through Jesse's and Al's BS and string them up from the highest tree.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 03:48 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
“June five, we vote, to revive, our democracy,” his central point was a silly and unrelated contention that gun control creates jobs.

Of course it would create jobs....for muggers, robbers, burglars, rapists....
Real Ira is offline Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Jun 10, 2012, 03:56 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ira View Post
Of course it would create jobs....for muggers, robbers, burglars, rapists....
Enabling the "community".
Old Jun 10, 2012, 04:16 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
859 Posts
So profit and gun control doesn't exist in FL? How about all those entities making money when you sign up for your gun class, and no doubt a state and federal beurocracy needed to investigate and document each application? This thread is so bogus.
Libelle201B is online now Find More Posts by Libelle201B
Old Jun 10, 2012, 04:39 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,092 Posts
OK, so you're all for the "profit" from gun control. Profit being defined as yet even more bureaucracy, more people hired in the public sector, to exercise control over gun owners. Got it.

Fees paid for a gun class would be private and I'm all for that.

State and Federal entities: More money down the hole. Investigate backgrounds? I'm good with that,make it harder for the scum to get firearms. Document? Why?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 05:03 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
859 Posts
Quote:
OK, so you're all for the "profit" from gun control. Profit being defined as yet even more bureaucracy, more people hired in the public sector, to exercise control over gun owners. Got it.

Fees paid for a gun class would be private and I'm all for that.

State and Federal entities: More money down the hole. Investigate backgrounds? I'm good with that,make it harder for the scum to get firearms. Document? Why?
So who is there then to document and record who is or isn't responsible to own a firearm? If I'm not mistaken, that's how it is set up to be. Are you suggesting little or no investigation of those wanting or having firearms ie simply because they are "gun owners"?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 06:32 PM
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B View Post
So who is there then to document and record who is or isn't responsible to own a firearm? If I'm not mistaken, that's how it is set up to be. Are you suggesting little or no investigation of those wanting or having firearms ie simply because they are "gun owners"?
I'm suggesting that yes, background checks have to be done, NCIC has that info. As for "documentation" do you mean retaining records of say convicted felons or retaining records of who, what when, where on firearms purchases? If it's the latter, after I buy a handgun, pass a check and pay those sales transactions should be destroyed. No one needs to track my ownership.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 07:32 PM
S. FL
Joined Jan 2007
859 Posts
Quote:
I'm suggesting that yes, background checks have to be done, NCIC has that info. As for "documentation" do you mean retaining records of say convicted felons or retaining records of who, what when, where on firearms purchases? If it's the latter, after I buy a handgun, pass a check and pay those sales transactions should be destroyed. No one needs to track my ownership.
Well, being that it's the law I don't think you have any way around it, and I don't see any proposals by either party to change that.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 09:03 AM
Reserved Parking
Joined Jun 2004
926 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
I can't believe you actually had to ask, but since you did...its the KOOLAID!
P-51C is offline Find More Posts by P-51C