HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by volcomsnows2k, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 10, 2012, 09:18 AM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,826 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
For Sale
E-Flite Carbon Z Yak54 with PA Thrust 40 motor!

Thinning my fleet and my Yak54 needs a new home. Here is some history of my Yak. I bought it brand new and flew her about 10 flights. Here is what I found and what happened. Airframe flies amazing! E-Flite really screwed up with the HUGE Heavy motor and battery. 5th flight the AR600 RX failed and the Yak had an inverted landing on thick grass. No damage was done. I decided to reconfig the motor and lipo. I installed if I remember the size correctly, a Precision Aerobatics Thrust 40 outrunner. I down sized the lipo from the stock to 4s 2200mah and now, this Yak flies as it should. Power is amazing and unlimited rocket ship performance. This power combo lightened up the nose by a TON. The elevator section tips have broken off and glued due to Up Elevator harrier landings on thick grass. The elevator servo skips only on Down Elevator when the EPA is set too far and I am including 2 additional aftermarket servos. Included are:

New AR500DSM2
New In Box Elevators (Both Sides)
New In Box Rudder
Precision Aerobatics Thrust 40 Outrunner
2 aftermarket servos 1 is metal gear
3 Brand New 4s 2200mah Or 1 4s 3300mah

No damage from the inverted landing. I have provided the detailed photos to show the condition of the Yak. I just flew her Friday and flew amazing. This is not your stock Yak from E-Flite. Slow Rollers, harriers, hovering, torque rolls, inverted harriers are much more solid with the lighter set up.

Asking: $250.00 Local Pick Up to Los Angeles or OC only. No shipping.

volcomsnows2k is online now Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
Last edited by volcomsnows2k; Jun 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 10, 2012, 11:40 PM
mmflyer
United States, CA, Bakersfield
Joined Jul 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
what is your address i love in bakersfield ca
mannymacias is online now Find More Posts by mannymacias
Old Jun 11, 2012, 09:40 AM
Spicy Torque Roll!
USA, CA, Pasadena
Joined Dec 2006
1,826 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Pasadena Ca
volcomsnows2k is online now Find More Posts by volcomsnows2k
Old Jun 25, 2012, 07:56 PM
United States, AZ, Flagstaff
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
would you be interested in trading for a heli?
icahbod is offline Find More Posts by icahbod