HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by M_Schneider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 07, 2003, 12:57 AM
Joined Nov 2003
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Yippee!
1/4 scale SIG SPACEWALKER II

Im selling my absolutely gorgeous Scale SIG SPACEWALKER II. If you have ever built or attempted to build one, youll know they are a time consuming and incredibly labor intensive project. They are NOT for first-timers. But now, you wont have to build one. Mine was professionally framed up, covered and painted by Scale Dynamics in Southern California. It uses a very low time Satio 150 Special for power (about 7 flights after break-in). Its covered in Super CoverRite and painted in K&B SuperPoxy red and black with the scalloped Spacewalker detail. It has 14kt. Gold pin stripping tape across the red/black interfaces. Includes two half-cockpit with dash detail and pilots, leather seats and copping. On-board glow system, with a Tru-Turn spinner. Complete with all servos. The control surfaces have high dollar precision Futaba servos installed. Just add your receiver and go, even the battery is installed! It has a custom fit stretch dust cover to fit the entire airplane. I am asking $1100 OBO + shipping. Ill meet you half way if you live in So. Cal.
M_Schneider is offline Find More Posts by M_Schneider
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 07, 2003, 12:58 AM
Joined Nov 2003
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sig SPACEWALKER PIC

Another view
M_Schneider is offline Find More Posts by M_Schneider
Closed Thread