HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 07, 2012, 08:19 PM
Joined Apr 2010
213 Posts
Discussion
RED EPIC AV200 and new SKYLINE RSGS GYROS arrived today at Aerial Media Pros :)

I had been talking with Kimberly about a tray for the Red Epic at the NAB show in Vegas. I wanted to get a Tray to support the Epic, along with the fully tested and production model Skyline gyro, built and tested before a large movie shoot taking place this month. Well, it has been a decent wait. But I am very stoked to have my hands on the latest from Kimberly. I can not be more pleased with the Build quality. As always, everything is top notch. The new tray to mount our Epic is very beefy to say the least. I will be setting this up and testing the EPIC, on one of our new Skyjib rigs within the next week or so. I will post some results as the Build and set up progresses. In the mean time, here are a few pics. I currently have a few of the Production Skylines in Stock. Email me at aerialmediapros@yahoo.com if interested in one. I will be adding them to my website soon at http://aerialmediapros.com/home.html.

patrick21x is offline Find More Posts by patrick21x
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2012, 08:59 PM
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2010
618 Posts
check pm
mmalik4 is offline Find More Posts by mmalik4
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 28, 2012, 02:30 PM
china.zj
China, Jiangsu, Nanjing