HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 07, 2012, 06:36 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,038 Posts
Complaint
appeal moderation of a warned post reversed.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...0#post20918609

The following post had been reported and warned in the past, and now again.

The claim about that was this:

Quote:
"if being obtuse were a violation you would already be banned from this site".

I can only conclude from the Quote, that the questions are answered.
The Admin is also aware of the intentional obtuseness regarding the 'answers' to the 'questions' being asked and by 'whom'.
Specifically, this is one of the many posts that references the moderator comment which I did not appreciate. IMHO, referencing that moderator comment IS an action done only to troll. More specifically, the implication was that having a moderator make that statement did mean that questions that I ask were answered. It is inaccurate.

Showing where a question I ask is actually answered would have supported my claim. Posting the quote from the warning I received was done simply to annoy me by bringing the warning into conversation.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2012, 10:10 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,445 Posts
This post has already been reviewed in the appeal process and cannot be appealed again.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Jun 08, 2012, 10:28 AM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,038 Posts
Jim, from what I can see, the appeal was based upon a false interpretation. It seems that pointing this out does not alter the outcome.

I am curious as to why an obvious reference to something off-subject is allowed when it specifically points out the moderator comment which frankly, was uncalled for. The questions referred to in the topic are those which were being asked in threads in efforts to determine the basis for the positions that other posters stated. The moderator comment claims that those questions were instead, obtuse, and the poster is claiming that this is relevant to my post.

It isn't, because the moderator comment on my warning was not accurate.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme