HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by edge_pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 07, 2012, 05:46 PM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,026 Posts
Trader Rating: 159
Sold
Heli starter shafts/wands new w/one way bearings

I have 2 starter wands for sale. They are really nice quality and are blue anodized. The portion that goes in your starter has a 1 way bearing so when the heli starts there is no drag back to the starter nor the heli. They are hex drive for all standard helis, Trex,Raptor, Outrage, so on , so on. They are both brand new I just took the one out of the bag for the picture.

$15 each shipped anywhere in the conUS.
$25 for both shipped anywhere in the conUS

Paypal only
edge_pilot is online now Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My 2 favorite everyday flyers!
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread