gravity tester
LaPine,OR Quarztsite AZ
Joined Nov 2008
708 Posts
Discussion
Bulldog in LaPine Oregon

....please scroll down, ANZAC has fixed the post
MRFASTPHIL is offline Find More Posts by MRFASTPHIL
Last edited by MRFASTPHIL; Jun 09, 2012 at 02:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2012, 04:45 PM
gravity tester
LaPine,OR Quarztsite AZ
Joined Nov 2008
708 Posts
....HL Bulldog near Bend OR ( i have a new computer so i'm still learning it's system)
Old Jun 08, 2012, 02:51 AM
RC Tank n00b
New Zealand
Joined Oct 2007
168 Posts
MRFASTPHIL your code doesn't seem tobe working

allow me

Bulldog defending the SouthWest line (1 min 17 sec)
A N Z A C is offline Find More Posts by A N Z A C
Old Jun 08, 2012, 02:56 AM
gravity tester
LaPine,OR Quarztsite AZ
Joined Nov 2008
708 Posts
THANK YOU Anzac!...your help is greatly appreciated....i'll get this new computer down yet!...
Old Jun 18, 2012, 12:09 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,853 Posts
HEY Phil I see you made it down here . I was wondering how long it would take. I am on here off and on use to have a pershing but let it go to someone that is enjoying it
. Mind sat around alot and collected dust . NOW she is being use that is what it needed.
IT dose them no good just to sit and be a dust collecter. DON YOUR Rustbucket.
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
Old Jun 19, 2012, 02:17 AM
gravity tester
LaPine,OR Quarztsite AZ
Joined Nov 2008
708 Posts
Hi Don, i remember your tank, and that you were also interested in maybe the 1/24th size tanks for your landing crafts....i like the new VS PRO tanks in that size, they look pretty good and seem to run well, and you can get them in IR battle mode...
Old Jun 25, 2012, 07:06 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,853 Posts
NOT even concider any tryeds at all. Would not even concider selling any of them or any ships at this time.
NOT evern intrested at all but thanks for asking. YOU can do it like I did pick some plans and start buiilding much more fun that way. Or you could do what i was thinking when I had mind doing on in 1.16th scale . I came close untill I sold my tank. DON
Old Jun 25, 2012, 07:15 PM
gravity tester
LaPine,OR Quarztsite AZ
Joined Nov 2008
708 Posts
Hi Don, you may have mis-understood me...i was mentioning that i remembered your old tank before you traded it away....and that for your Landing Craft, the 1/24th size tanks probably fit inside them a little better than the larger 1/16 sized tanks....i like your new ships, they are looking GREAT!
Old Jun 25, 2012, 10:18 PM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,853 Posts
OK now I understand not a problem . IT look to me you wanted to swap a 1.24 scale tank for one of my landing crafts. Sorry FOR THE misreading. On the tank I sold it for what I had in it . It sat for a long time and just collecting dust. That is why I let it go. THEN I got involve with the tank group that day just my luck;-) But they want me to come to there meets with my brown water navy. .
I think you should build a landing craft for your tank and lay out if you have the room.?
THE tank you have should look good I would think in the lay out but that is only my idea.SO not a problem at all on what you sudjusted. DON