HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by BladeScraper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 07, 2012, 10:17 AM
Gaui X3, Blade 150X
United States, MO, KC
Joined Jun 2011
3,037 Posts
Discussion
So, my dad

My dad finally ordered RF6! The combo is RF6 with Airplane Mega Pack, Heli Mega Pack, and Expansion Pack 5 (those three are a combo for $224. The Expansion pack is free. The Heli Mega Pack is shown as if it was only $24.)

He also bought Expansion Pack 7. I am so excited for THAT because it comes with a TON of Electrifly planes, and the AJ Slick 71 and the Aeroworks Ultimate!

I was going to get the RF6 with Heli Mega Pack because of the transmitter style, but I was too late, he had already ordered the one with the Airplane Mega Pack.

So, in about a week or less, I will be flying a TON on RealFlight. And since It's summer, I will be able to practice a LOT.

Hopefully improve my Precision and 3D a lot too.

Thanks Dad!
BladeScraper is offline Find More Posts by BladeScraper
to remove ads between posts