Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Harry H, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 06, 2012, 09:14 PM
Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2010
1,519 Posts
Gallery
Sopwith Camel

Another one of my planes, an H9 Sopwith Camel. This is a great flyer once you get the hang of ground handling. As long as you take off and land directly into the wind there is no problem - cross winds can be nasty. It is equipped with a Monster Power 60, CC Ice 100, CC 20amp BEC, Spek AR 7000 and TM 1000 telemetry - and a bunch of lead. To get the CG right, hole was cut through the firewall for the battery. Too bad this model has been discontinued.

Harry
Harry H is offline Find More Posts by Harry H
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2012, 12:07 AM
Grumpa Tom
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2003
22,866 Posts
That's really a beautiful biplane Harry. I like it a lot!

What other aircraft do you have besides this and the Pawnee?
Kmot is offline Find More Posts by Kmot
Old Jun 09, 2012, 12:29 AM
Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2010
1,519 Posts
Hey Tom, I only have 3 (balsa) planes that are all in working order - more or less and then a couple of foamies I take with me when I travel up north. Have had my eye on a new Wilga (think I saw you on that thread too) that came out a few months ago and was waiting to see how people liked it - they didn't Not much time for flying or building these days. Lucky if I get out once a week.. Have been doing some research on quadcopters as I need to do some filming related to my business. LOTS to learn.

Harry
Harry H is offline Find More Posts by Harry H