SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BIRDSMARTIN, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 06, 2012, 06:51 PM
Joined Feb 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sold
H.M.S. PRINCE OF wALES

Total scratch built HMS Prince of Wales, 4 props RC ready to go, servos installed (heavy duty) smoke generator, sound system, rotating guns, rotating radar, liights, includes a scale walrus reco plane for the track system,The scale is about 100, it is 8 feet overall in length fiberglass hull and wooden super structure, comes with its own transport box (9 foot by 2) on castors I am in Canada email me for further info, Have had a stroke and cannot continue with it.
It comes with it's ballast weights and batteries 2x 12volt 4 electric motors and esc. it also has a water cannon operational as well. all system is 12 volt. open to offers as it has to go.
BIRDSMARTIN is offline Find More Posts by BIRDSMARTIN
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2012, 06:56 PM
USA, IL, Dwight
Joined Sep 2007
31 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Hi,

Sorry to hear of your stroke. I hope that you will fully recover quickly.

Pete
subsinker is offline Find More Posts by subsinker
Old Jun 06, 2012, 07:02 PM
United States, CA, SF
Joined Sep 2006
51 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I am interested.
Drop me an email.
Junoypi@yahoo.com
Let me be the first to offer.
I am sorry about your stroke.