HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:22 PM
United States, MD, Solomons
Joined Feb 2002
1,971 Posts
Help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe Ed View Post
Try changing the resolution on your screen.
Nope, that didn't work..What else ya got
gromitvt10 is offline Find More Posts by gromitvt10
Last edited by gromitvt10; Feb 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Adding pic
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2013, 08:47 PM
wasaga beach ont canada
Joined Jan 2004
358 Posts
gromit, have the same problem on my win 7 pc. my machine also did this on a flight sim, tried screen resolutions ect but no joy with the naza assistant or flight sim. just using my laptop for the naza till i find a solution. anyone else see this issue? any input appreciated...thanks..rob m
rmorhan is online now Find More Posts by rmorhan
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 16, 2013, 09:00 PM
HGT
Suspended Account
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Jan 2013
3,566 Posts
Are there any pics of the inside of the DJI GPS, especially where the compass is mounted?
HGT is offline Find More Posts by HGT
Old Feb 17, 2013, 05:44 AM
Netherlands, ZH, Ridderkerk
Joined Aug 2010
329 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGainTuning View Post
Are there any pics of the inside of the DJI GPS, especially where the compass is mounted?
timecop made some here.

isojed is offline Find More Posts by isojed
Old Feb 17, 2013, 06:30 AM
Have a nice day! Kristjan
Slovenia, Novo mesto, Šentjernej
Joined Jan 2006
812 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gromitvt10 View Post
Nope, that didn't work..What else ya got
Reinstall assistant.
kristjane is offline Find More Posts by kristjane
Old Feb 17, 2013, 07:31 AM
Joined Feb 2002
1,971 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristjane View Post
Reinstall assistant.
I got it to work, just had to change the screen font size to small. Thanks
Old Feb 17, 2013, 07:36 AM
Joined Feb 2002
1,971 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmorhan View Post
gromit, have the same problem on my win 7 pc. my machine also did this on a flight sim, tried screen resolutions ect but no joy with the naza assistant or flight sim. just using my laptop for the naza till i find a solution. anyone else see this issue? any input appreciated...thanks..rob m
I got it to work, just had to change the screen FONT size to small. Not the resolution. Mine was set to meduim but the Assistant box doesn't resize so the words got bigger but the box didn't. Its the simple things that bite me in the end
Old Feb 17, 2013, 09:24 AM
Joined Feb 2005
11 Posts
Any good folks out there ,know if the Naza-H can be reprogramed to be used in a quad Naza-M

Reason,no 500 hele no more
alty is offline Find More Posts by alty
Old Feb 17, 2013, 09:37 AM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,937 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alty View Post
Any good folks out there ,know if the Naza-H can be reprogramed to be used in a quad Naza-M

Reason,no 500 hele no more
Interesting question. My first response is no, but not knowing what differences are inside the box, who knows. Why not just sell the H and buy an M?
Tahoe Ed is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
Old Feb 17, 2013, 09:59 AM
Joined Aug 2010
913 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefbur View Post
One last question, I have an EagleTree GPS unit already on my quad. Will they conflict with each other if I add the NAZA GPS?
They shouldn't. They are independent systems and should have no effect on each other. I am running that configuration and don't have any issues on my DJI F450.
thekubiaks is offline Find More Posts by thekubiaks
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:16 AM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,937 Posts
I have one on my F450 with GPS and have no issues. The Naza GPS is mounted on the left rear arm and the ET GPS is mounted on the right front arm. The eLogger and OSD Pro are on the top plate on either side of the lipo.
Tahoe Ed is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
Old Feb 17, 2013, 01:54 PM
"I want more air time!"
Joined May 2008
1,165 Posts
Gimbal

What Frequency should the gimbal be set for. Is it the frequency of the servo driving the gimbal? I went with the middle range for now, 200hz.
Eternalflight is offline Find More Posts by Eternalflight
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 17, 2013, 02:30 PM
Joined May 2006
822 Posts
PROBLEM with NAZA / F550

Hello Experts! :-)

I have been flying an F450 for quite a while now with no problems.

Just got a new F550 from Atlanta Hobbies with stock motors, stock 10" props, NAZA M running 3S 3600 batteries. Completed first hover tests over the last few days. First impression was that my battery is not lasting like it should - only got 3 minutes out of the first test before blinking red.

Make a long story short, after changing batteries, M5 would not spool up... it does turn but very slowly. I thought it might be a motor problem. I swapped M2 with M5 and swapped the props (duh should have swapped 1 with 5 but anyway....) Ran again and same thing, problem did not follow the motor but rather M5 ran slow after a 2 or 3 minute hover.

What do you all think, is this an ESC problem? All connections to MC checked, solder to M5 controller checked, all solid. When it flies correctly, it does hover well.

Thanks in advance. I know there is alot of collective experience out there to draw from here on RCGroups....
Kenpilot is online now Find More Posts by Kenpilot
Old Feb 17, 2013, 03:14 PM
gardena, ca
Joined Feb 2003
443 Posts
Hello friends! I just recently upgraded my scratch built quad from a multiwii FC to the naza FC. When I start up the quad (motor idle), only 2 (M1, M2) of the motors are running and once I advance the throttle to about 25% all the motors run and I can hover. I know that all of the motors are supposed to be running at idle and they had done so with the multiwii FC. Therefore it seems to me that the motor and ESC are OK. According to the Multiwii GUI, the motor idle is at 1150uS and the Naza GUI default idle is at 1176uS, so it seems to me that the motor idle speed should be even higher with the Naza FC. Any explanations or recommendations? I'm thinking about setting the Naza motor idle to the next step (1192uS). Incidently, my quad uses Turnigy 2213/22 motors and 25A ESCs with 10X4.7 props and a nano-tech 11.1V 5A/hr lipo. Flight times are short a minute?, but based on my telemetry, the battery is sagging below 10.8V at 25-30Amps in hover, so I think I have a battery issue here. Battery is rated 25-50C? Anyway, any words of wisdom for my motor idle problem is greatly appreciated!
rhokita is online now Find More Posts by rhokita
Old Feb 17, 2013, 03:14 PM
Crashaffinity on youtube
Joined Nov 2012
2,958 Posts
i'm running stock F550 with this battery and i get 8-9 minutes flight time. What's the C rating on that battery of yours?

edit: sorry this was meant for kenpilot
CrashAffinity is offline Find More Posts by CrashAffinity
RCG Plus Member