United States, CA, Vista
Joined Jul 2012
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudlark View Post
?? No

Where would I find such a thing
google search does alot these days, lol

but here is a link to just one of them i have found.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...w=1280&bih=827
innov8tiveTech is offline Find More Posts by innov8tiveTech
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2012, 05:28 PM
United States, OR, Oregon City
Joined Jul 2012
133 Posts
Quote:
?? No

As mentioned by others, read the NAZA GOUGE. It will help and cover it. This link is also at the bottom of the gouge http://magnetic-declination.com/.

Nice to have members with the handle containing tech and one whom specializes in multis telling you to go google something. I bet if you were looking to "buy" you wouldn't hear " google search does alot these days"
naturecannon is offline Find More Posts by naturecannon
Old Sep 07, 2012, 05:34 PM
United States, CA, Vista
Joined Jul 2012
34 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
As mentioned by others, read the NAZA GOUGE. It will help and cover it. This link is also at the bottom of the gouge http://magnetic-declination.com/.

Nice to have members with the handle containing tech and one whom specializes in multis telling you to go google something. I bet if you were looking to "buy" you wouldn't hear " google search does alot these days"
That would only depend on what you type of application you were looking for, even if it wasent our product i will still happily point you in the right direction.

next level multi rotors are our product

as with the naza we carry it, but i am simply helping out a fellow hobbiest.

you can also "google" our webpage as well..
Old Sep 07, 2012, 06:13 PM
uavservices on MRF
Calgary Canada
Joined Jun 2006
4,904 Posts
if you go by the infamous Sydney he will say that the mag dec is calculated automatically in the software...

that being said I have to rotate mine...

Steve
saabguyspg is online now Find More Posts by saabguyspg
Old Sep 07, 2012, 06:27 PM
United States, OR, Oregon City
Joined Jul 2012
133 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by innov8tiveTech View Post
That would only depend on what you type of application you were looking for, even if it wasent our product i will still happily point you in the right direction.

next level multi rotors are our product

as with the naza we carry it, but i am simply helping out a fellow hobbiest.

you can also "google" our webpage as well..
HA, I Gotta give you credit, great way to take advantage of a plug. And quick too!!

Props to ya, I honestly admire how smooth that response was

Would spend some money at your site but see no FPV Gear
My next big purchase!!

Cheers
naturecannon is offline Find More Posts by naturecannon
Old Sep 07, 2012, 06:52 PM
United States, CA, Vista
Joined Jul 2012
34 Posts
Quote:
HA, I Gotta give you credit, great way to take advantage of a plug. And quick too!!

Props to ya, I honestly admire how smooth that response was

Would spend some money at your site but see no FPV Gear
My next big purchase!!

Cheers
we are currently working on that, im hoping we will have some stuff in really soon!( i also get to test the stuff out, woohoo! lol) ..im sure we will post as soon as we get some fpv goodies in stock!
Old Sep 07, 2012, 07:15 PM
Happy Days
United States, WA, Mason County
Joined Mar 2001
3,879 Posts
Quote:

Thanks NC very helpful
mudlark is online now Find More Posts by mudlark
Old Sep 07, 2012, 07:30 PM
Joined Aug 2012
61 Posts
HI again all

I am still hoping to hear from someone who has *actually successfully married* his/her Turnigy 9x (with its standard firmware) with a Naza-M on a Quad, eg a 450 Flamewheel. I've had various suggestions, including reflashing with er9X, using another radio, using different FC, and some from people in the general know but who obviously haven't tried this combination or who are applying various settings and not listing them because they know what they are doing (whereas I don't!). Can anyone give me step by step instructions *that they have tried and definitely work!*. Thanks BTW to all who've tried so far... I should explain that I've been successful in binding the TX and RX, and in calibrating the main sticks. But there it stops! At the mo, just one of my problems is even running the motors. Currently, when I apply CSC the motors run full pelt for about 2 secs and then stop.
alan2 is offline Find More Posts by alan2
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:06 PM
DJI and Empire Support
United States, MS, Ridgeland
Joined Feb 2009
4,193 Posts
More suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan2 View Post
HI again all

I am still hoping to hear from someone who has *actually successfully married* his/her Turnigy 9x (with its standard firmware) with a Naza-M on a Quad, eg a 450 Flamewheel. I've had various suggestions, including reflashing with er9X, using another radio, using different FC, and some from people in the general know but who obviously haven't tried this combination or who are applying various settings and not listing them because they know what they are doing (whereas I don't!). Can anyone give me step by step instructions *that they have tried and definitely work!*. Thanks BTW to all who've tried so far... I should explain that I've been successful in binding the TX and RX, and in calibrating the main sticks. But there it stops! At the mo, just one of my problems is even running the motors. Currently, when I apply CSC the motors run full pelt for about 2 secs and then stop.
I still have no 9x experience. But on any transmitter, you have to raise the throttle above 10% or the motors will stop in 2 or 3 seconds. Be careful now, and don't get up close to 50% or the airframe will try to take off...
T J Gilbert is offline Find More Posts by T J Gilbert
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 07, 2012, 08:14 PM
'FPV'er...not a "LOS'er
Las Vegas, NV
Joined Sep 2003
17,058 Posts
Quote:
HI again all

I haven't seen your earlier posts so probably just going to repeat something that's already been said, but...
If you're connecting via normal channel to channel connection you have to make sure you get the right channels to the right ports on the Naza...then calibrate the Rx-Naza via the Naza assistant.
If you're trying to connect via the PPM connection...(which I don't believe the stock 9X Rx can do) you still have to get your channel assignment in the proper order. I'm using the ER9X firmware and can channel map each control to any channel. I don't believe the stock 9X firmware can channel map, so you won't be able to (easily) connect via PPM and have it work.
Vantasstic is online now Find More Posts by Vantasstic
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 07, 2012, 09:51 PM
Australia, SA, Renmark West
Joined Sep 2011
398 Posts
Quote:
?? No

Google magnetic deviation high wycombe. I did - it's 2.5 degrees west
RedSky is offline Find More Posts by RedSky
Old Sep 07, 2012, 09:56 PM
Australia, SA, Renmark West
Joined Sep 2011
398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabguyspg View Post
if you go by the infamous Sydney he will say that the mag dec is calculated automatically in the software...

that being said I have to rotate mine...

Steve
I'm inclined to believe Sydney - he's in a position to know.
RedSky is offline Find More Posts by RedSky
Old Sep 07, 2012, 10:09 PM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Oct 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
HI again all

Mine works perfectly with stock 9x, including the 3 position switch, send me a PM with yours doubts!
marcelog is offline Find More Posts by marcelog
Old Sep 07, 2012, 10:10 PM
Just a yard bird
Las Vegas Nv.
Joined Mar 2007
1,826 Posts
My new Naza GPS is flying just fine could not ask for better even in the wind. I was shocked this afternoon when the wind gust were 25b to 35 mph at times she was very stable considering. And I was fly 10x4.5 props on a 3s battery. I did notice when I swapped out the 5000mha for a 2500 mah that the wind tossed it around a bit more guess it was due to the weight loss. But something that is catching my eye is after locking home after power up and get the three green quick flashes and the sats are locked in. I can take off go out a bit go into gps hold the quad always yaws counter clockwise about 15 degrees and stops at that I can yaw it back with the stick and as soon as I let go of the stick she yaws back counterclock wise about 15 degrees. Is this maybe due to not having my declanation correct with the GPS antenna. humm. Its really not a big deal just anoying I guess.
kd4wen is offline Find More Posts by kd4wen
Old Sep 07, 2012, 10:11 PM
United States, CA, Santa Clarita
Joined Apr 2011
211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Fist View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojY4csnbMi0

Whoa, has anyone else experienced this? My GPS signal has been absolutely horrible and inconsistant. My GPS is right next to my GoPro. This video just blew my mind.
Place a split choke on your GPS cable nearest the GPS/compass. You can pick them up at radio shack. It has helped a few guys around our place.
Camerajumper is offline Find More Posts by Camerajumper