HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by RAMMER JAMMER, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 06, 2012, 03:14 PM
Joined Dec 2009
18 Posts
Careful!
Banana hobby

Have considered ordering either planes and/or parts from the above but have some negative feedback from some of my r/c club members.The most recent being from a good friend of mine who order a FMS T-28 which arrived with broken nose gear. It has taken him almost a month to get them to repond !
Please advise .
RAMMER JAMMER is offline Find More Posts by RAMMER JAMMER
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2012, 03:09 PM
Joined Dec 2009
18 Posts
Banana Hobby

My friend received his replacement nose gear parts for his FMS T-28 from PW-RC in a week. This is the plane that was ordered from the referenced who have finally responded (about one month) but he has yet to receive anything from them !
RAMMER JAMMER is offline Find More Posts by RAMMER JAMMER