HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by iamsuperbleeder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 06, 2012, 12:52 AM
Licensed Lunatic
United States, FL, Lake City
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
E-Revo 1/10 roller, parts, body - ALL BRAND NEW - TONS OF PHOTOS

Well the back story on this is... I got a MERV, which got a friend at work into RC's, he got a MERV, then wanted to build it's bigger brother... Instead of buying an E-Revo outright, he decided he wanted to build one from scratch, buying all new parts little by little over time to eventually get it fully built. Well he got this far and has lost interest and would like to get some of his investment back... so now here's this brand new, never ran rolling chassis and a ton of extra parts that is doing nothing but collecting dust.

First off, the chassis. It has Summit CVD style rear axles all the way around, nitro Revo bumpers, Hex Heads screws (this exact kit), is currently set up with white springs in the front and green springs in the rear, but is other wise completely stock down to the lube in the diffs, although I'm unsure what weight fluid is in the shocks, but it's more than likely whatever they come with stock. Included with the roller will be all of the original screws (keep in mind that since this was built piece by piece, there isn't a full set of original screws, but there's a good majority of them), a Maxx tool kit (opened, but I don't think there's anything missing), two 2075 servos installed, the front upper control arms haven't been locked in place with spacers, but all of the spacers are included, and a folder he made that has all of the exploded view printouts and even a full owner's manual all printed out in color (sometimes I think my buddy is a little more OCD than me...). Again, all these parts are BRAND NEW, HAVE NEVER BEEN RUN!

Asking $350. You would have an EXTREMELY hard time putting a roller together like this for that price with all brand new parts factoring in the Summit axles, Hex Heads screws, and servos.

Here's a few photos, but check out the photos in this photobucket album for more.

As far as parts go, there's quite a few random ones here. Again, basic photos posted, but more can be seen here.

A brand spank'n new E-Revo body. Not a scratch on it. Stickers applied, and one of of the Hex Head screws stickers also stuck on back fenders. Will also come with stick on foam body washers (2 packs)

$35

Steering stops and battery tabs.

$5

Control arm pins and tie bars (two sets of tie bars, one set of pins). Would like to sell them all together as one lot.

$10

Spring sets; each bag has 2 blue springs and 2 silvers.

$7 per bag (set of 4). Shock pistons in bags will go free with a set, just ask. If the first set sells without them, they'll just be thrown in with the second set.

Spur and pinion. Spur is 68t, pinion is 18t. Set screw included with pinion.

$5

Brand new in the packaging, 1/10 Summit long half shafts, P/N 5656.

$5

Brand new, but out of packaging, 1/10th Summit short half shafts, P/N 5655.

$5

1, as in a single, stock E-Revo axle. I believe they also fit on the Maxx trucks as well, but double check first if that's what you're considering buying it for. No screw pin included.

$5

---- hardware missing hardware ----

Also have some parts that are missing something... I'll keep looking to see if I can find the missing parts. If I find them I'll update the thread. If the roller above is purchased, these parts will go with it, otherwise they're available separate as priced below.

1/10 E-Revo/Summit long travel rockers. The top left front arm is missing.

$5

E-Revo/Summit/Maxx pillow ball caps for the axle carriers. Should be 8, but there's only 7 here.

$2

All prices are shipped. CONUS only!

The entire lot of everything can be had for $400 shipped if desired.

Have no plans of parting out the roller just yet, so please don't ask. Also, not looking for any trades of any type; cash only via PayPal.
iamsuperbleeder is offline Find More Posts by iamsuperbleeder
Last edited by iamsuperbleeder; Jun 07, 2012 at 12:46 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 06, 2012, 10:44 AM
Joined Apr 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
pm'd!
themiz69 is offline Find More Posts by themiz69
Old Jun 06, 2012, 12:16 PM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
long half shafts, stock Revo shaft, and spur/pinion sold. everything else still available
Old Jun 06, 2012, 01:40 PM
Joined Dec 2009
295 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
pins i need them am putting erevo together to but is so easy for me i got good experience
boss777 is offline Find More Posts by boss777
Old Jun 07, 2012, 07:55 AM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
control arm pins sold, all 4 tie bars still available though
Old Jun 08, 2012, 12:00 AM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
body is sold

new price, $350 shipped for EVERYTHING that's left

remember, all these parts are BRAND NEW, have NEVER been ran

*roller with Summit axles, nitro bumpers, and Hex Heads screw kit (along with all mentioned hardware like screws, control arm spacers, max tool kit, the 2075 servos, and the paperwork in the folder)
*extra steering stops and battery tabs
*two extra sets of tie bars (pins sold)
*two extra spring sets (along with the shock pistons)
*short Summit axle shafts (useless for the Revo to be honest, but you could easily resell them if you'd like, or use them if you have a Summit too)
*long travel rockers (that are missing the top front right arm)
*pillow ball rubber caps that are missing one (only 7 out of 8)
Old Jun 10, 2012, 01:02 PM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
one last bump before I start taking it apart.

$325 for everything that's left

*roller with Summit axles, nitro bumpers, and Hex Heads screw kit (along with all mentioned hardware like screws, control arm spacers, max tool kit, the 2075 servos, and the paperwork in the folder)
*extra steering stops and battery tabs
*two extra sets of tie bars (pins sold)
*two extra spring sets (along with the shock pistons)
*short Summit axle shafts (useless for the Revo to be honest, but you could easily resell them if you'd like, or use them if you have a Summit too)
*long travel rockers (that are missing the top front right arm)
*pillow ball rubber caps that are missing one (only 7 out of 8)

remember, all these parts are BRAND NEW, have NEVER been ran

parted out prices are yet to be determined
Old Sep 27, 2012, 10:05 PM
United States, LA, St Martinville
Joined Sep 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Are u into helicopters?
jafet420 is offline Find More Posts by jafet420
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:04 AM
Licensed Lunatic
Joined Mar 2012
254 Posts
Sorry I am not. Quad copters, but not heli's.

Not looking for any trades either, as I'm selling all this for a friend at work.

By the way, there's a more recent listing of what's left that the pics still work on.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1709821

Prices are negotiable (within reason...), so if you're interested in something send me a PM of what you want and we'll see what we can work out
Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:52 PM
United States, NY, Hudson Falls
Joined Jan 2012
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
do you got a full set of summit axles?
gguzman767 is offline Find More Posts by gguzman767
Closed Thread